News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((So you guys just ditch Jas and Kai, then forget about 'em? XD))

Jas starts to run off, back to the others.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((Harver didn't forget. Solon's injuries were somewhat severe, so he had to make quick decisions.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Oh, okay))

Jas makes her way back into the town.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon passed Jas on his way as far away from Harver as he could get. "Oh, Jas!" Solon exclaimed when he saw her. "Alright, so the Dead Men didn't get you. That's good, they probably think I'm dead so they won't be bothering us for a while." Until they try using the Crescent Gem... Solon gave a wave as he continued past Jas and through the other side of town.

Light

Harver sighed as Solon walked away. Why does everything have to be so hard? He went to the side of the ship and leaned against the railing.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

((I feared this might happen...And it did. O.o I go on a trip for a couple of days and there's over 10 pages of posts...So...Summary plz! :)))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 04, 2008, 05:58:53 PM
((I feared this might happen...And it did. O.o I go on a trip for a couple of days and there's over 10 pages of posts...So...Summary plz! :)))

((Don't know about anyone else... But Venice got drunk and is currently snoring away on his bunk. Trin sorta of just existed there.))

Joeofmars

(( Boogie and Shantae are 'adventuring' ))

THEBIRD

((We lost the Scale Gem and the Dead Men found the Crescent Gem. Now all we have is the Emit/Time Gem xD Also, three of the Dead Men have names. Sweeney, who can control people's actions, Steph, who is the guy who killed Solon's parents, and Gerodo, who is the guy who can create electric currents. All named by me, thank you very much :P.))

Solon wandered through the town, wrapping the socks more carefully around his throat. Most of the bleeding stopped now, but he was weak and his eyesight was slowly drifting from him. Could this be the end of me? Atleast I'll get to see my parents again... Solon thought. Jeez, what happened? My right arm is ruined and I almost died... Or I'm dying... I suck at this adventuring stuff. I thought it was in my blood, but maybe I misread all the signs leading towards what my parent's did for a living... Maybe this isn't what I'm supposed to do...

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar ran up to Solon. "Oh my god! What happened to you?" I can't believe me and Lanbar missed all this while on the boat!

THEBIRD

"Oh, nothing. Just a run of the mill suicide attempt. Don't worry, I didn't succeed," Solon joked, coughing a bit. I think...

Dr.Hobo2

"Su-suicide? But...Why?" Tanbar said shocked. Could this have anything to do with that Dead Man who took me and just gave me to Zaroff and Zaroff?

THEBIRD

"No reason, really," shrugged Solon. "I guess it was mostly because my sword hand was being controlled by some Dead Man named Sweeney. Too bad my sword hand is mangled, otherwise I might have been able to succeed." Solon snatched some fruits off of the stands as they passed. "Want something?" he added to Tanbar.

Dr.Hobo2

"Wait...a Dead Man who could control your body?" Tanbar said taking a bite of the apple. "I'm pretty sure I met him at Nimbuslus Land but my memory is a bit fuzzy from that night."

THEBIRD

"His name is Sweeney," Solon replied. "He doesn't kill anyone, just forces them into suicide." Solon repeated Sweeney's words.