News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas finds another empty water bottle in her bag, and starts using her newly learned magic on it.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on January 21, 2008, 12:34:50 PM
((Wait... where is Jas now?))

((Still in her room on the ship, not knowing that the others are back.))

Light

((Ok, thanks!))

Harver emerged in his room from the ship. He quickly grabbed his violin and flute, stuffed them in his bag, and prepared to make another portal. ...! Nothing. What the...?
You've done a lot today. You should get some rest.

Harver ignored that remark, and opened the door. What are you doing?!
Passing the time. He stepped out on deck, and - after making sure no one was near - began to play his violin.

((Here's the song he plays; however, Harver plays it much softer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NONil_hvUKc ))

THEBIRD

Solon got up and looked through his drawers for some clothes. He finally found a new shirt to wear and put it on. His left arm was stiff, but he figured some fresh air would help it, and maybe some time in the water. He stepped out of his cabin and headed towards the back of the ship. Solon noticed music coming from the deck, it sounded a lot like the music he had heard being played in the woods back in Nimbuslus Land. "Hm..." Solon whispered, listening to it as he leaned against the rail.

Light

Come on, let's go! Harver ignored Emit's comments, and continued to play.

THEBIRD

Maybe I can finally get one answered solved... Whatever's playing now might know what that eerie noise was before, Solon thought, turning around and searching for the source of the sound. He found Harver playing on the deck.

"...Harver..." Solon stated, noticing him. "What are you doing here?"

Light

Harver stopped, and placed his violin and flute into his bag. Now look what you've gotten us into! He quickly opened a portal on the deck and put his bag through it. "Just passing the time." He said, turning to face Solon.

THEBIRD

Solon just nodded curtly, his mind elsewhere. "Until what?" he asked.

Light

Harver looked out onto the ocean, the waves slightly rippling. "Just think of it as the 'calm before the storm'." He finally stated, after pondering the question.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas ends up heading out of her room, and going out towards the deck to practice where there's more room... but then she hears something... Music...? She creeps up the steps, and freezes when she sees Harver and Solon. 'The hell...?'

THEBIRD

Solon didn't turn his head when Jas walked in on them. "Don't you have better places to go then with the people you turned against?" Solon asked him, his voice even and calm.

Light

Harver sighed. "And here I thought you'd be more understanding. I mean, it's not every day you find out your parents have been killed. But then again, you didn't know that, did you?" Harver faced Solon.

THEBIRD

Solon sighed. "No, I didn't know that..." He replied, closing his eyes. "And, I know what that's like, Harver, to lose your family... Do you... Want to talk?" Solon felt stupid for trying to help Harver out, but he felt like he'd be stabbing him in the back and tossing him out to sea if he just left him there.

Light

"I'd love to..." Harver started, a solemn look on his face. He turned out to the sea. "...but unfortunately, we're on different sides here. The storm is soon to come. We already have 3 of the gems, including the Scalander Gem." Of course, Kerow himself can't use it... "Zaronn and Zaroff still have one left, and you have another. The Dead Men can tell these kinds of things."