News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

((@Boogie's Story: XD))

"Trust is foolish. It only leads to trouble," said Venice bitterly.

Joeofmars

Triforce_Luigi

((The flames to Boogie's rear end was... humorous, to say the least.))

Anarchy_Jas

((T_L stole what I was gonna say. Boogie's story. XD))

Jas is somewhere in town, hiding. 'They say you don't know what you have until it's gone. Maybe I should go for good.'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Joeofmars

(( Oh snapz, Jas went byebye!  :'(

You better not start a Jas Side Story!!!  :robotangry: ))

THEBIRD

((Cool xD, maybe you'll meet up with the group again. If only for a couple of minutes before running away from the flames shooting at your ass :P ))

"Then why are you here?" Solon asked Venice. "It takes trust to be in a group like this." Solon tried keeping an eye on the pool of blood while searching around for Jas at the same time. He checked the whole boat, but didn't find her. Crap, she must have went into town, Solon thought with a sigh. He debated looking for her or staying on the boat. Leading Zarani into town would actually be helpful, Solon realized, taking a few steps back towards the dock.

"Zarani, if you can catch me then you can have the ship, no fight necessary. Should be easy, right?" Solon called out to him and jumped off the ship and into Scalus.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar shot a look at Solon. "W-What!? Hey! This is my-"

"Our- hic- ship." Lanbar interupted.

"...Our ship that you're putting on the line! I don't know about you but I like my ship!" Tanbar said angrilly.

Light

Harver flew off the Crow's Nest, and followed Solon from above. Half his attention was on Solon, and the other half was on looking for Jas.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice pondered Solon's question. Fool. You'd think he'd learn after being betrayed by Harver and Zarani. Trust will get him killed.

THEBIRD

Solon noticed the owl flying above him. That owl reminds me of someone, Solon thought, paying slight attention to it as he continued his search. "Don't worry!" Solon called over his shoulder to Lanbar and Tanbar. "I'm not going to let anything happen!"

Joeofmars

(( Wait... you guys are in Scalus? I am too! lolololololololol >_> I didn't realize that you guys were. XD ))

Dr.Hobo2

"You better not." Tanbar muttered to himself. "You should go with him just in case."

"Right-o." He said running clumsilly to Solon.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sits in a dark alley, glaring at the wall in front of her. She smacks a random rat with one of her nunchucks.

((brb mom wants me to drive her somewhere. Nevermind... apparently, she's waiting on something.))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Joeofmars

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 27, 2008, 03:29:51 PM
Jas sits in a dark alley, glaring at the wall in front of her.

((brb mom wants me to drive her somewhere. Nevermind... apparently, she's waiting on something.))

(( Well, since your free, do you think you can drive me to Japan? I want to play some Brawl Demo! <3 ))

Light

Harver saw a figure leaning against an alley wall. Flying further down, he saw that it was Jas. He started his descent, and ended up perching on a piece of metal, not too far away from her.

((Take me, too! <3))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.