News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Oy, we almost there mates?" Zarani called. He took out a telescope and slid it out, pressing it to his eye and looking around. "I think we're close."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on March 23, 2008, 08:24:31 PM
((MAJOR LOL MOMENT!!! As I read Dr.Hobo's last post, a scene popped into my head.

Jas: You told me you killed my father!
Kerow: No... I AM YOUR FATHER!
Jas: No... that's impossible... noooooooooooo!!!

Sorry, just had to post that. XD))

((XD George Lucas would be proud. :P))

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on March 23, 2008, 08:28:53 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on March 23, 2008, 08:24:31 PM
((MAJOR LOL MOMENT!!! As I read Dr.Hobo's last post, a scene popped into my head.

Jas: You told me you killed my father!
Kerow: No... I AM YOUR FATHER!
Jas: No... that's impossible... noooooooooooo!!!

Sorry, just had to post that. XD))

((XD George Lucas would be proud. :P))
((No... I AM GEORGE LUCAS!!))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Right..." Zaronn said a bit disgruntled that he wasn't going to finish Lanbar and Tanbar off right away.

Lanbar grabbed some rum from the cellar and started drinking it just because he wanted some at the moment.

Anarchy_Jas

((Oh wow LS. XD Good thing I know THAT one's not gonna be true. XD))

"We're going to get them," Jas says, closing her eyes and beginning to glow slightly again. During the time she had been in her room, she was taking in the rest of the spells. 'I just hope it isn't too late... I don't know how long I can go without turning into that demon...' "Heh, my dad... he'll probably come to us..."

((Okay, as for the 'Ho' thing... Jas pretty much disguised herself and seduced one of the Dead Men into giving her the Scale Gem, though nothing... nasty... actually happened...))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Sh0rTi on March 23, 2008, 08:31:21 PM
((Oh wow LS. XD Good thing I know THAT one's not gonna be true. XD))

"We're going to get them," Jas says, closing her eyes and beginning to glow slightly again. During the time she had been in her room, she was taking in the rest of the spells. 'I just hope it isn't too late... I don't know how long I can go without turning into that demon...' "Heh, my dad... he'll probably come to us..."

((Okay, as for the 'Ho' thing... Jas pretty much disguised herself and seduced one of the Dead Men into giving her the Scale Gem, though nothing... nasty... actually happened...))
((It could be true... >> <<'))

Dr.Hobo2

((Acutally, it wasn't a DM, it was Zaroff, he was the captain of the Scalan army and he got immense power from the Scale gem.))

Light

((Wouldn't they notice soon that most of the buildings are gone?

@Shorti: Or is it? o_O))

"Soon, however," Kerow said, smiling maliciously, "they will all be dead."

Triforce_Luigi

((You know, it could be true. Jas's parents have all that magicky stuff, and apparently, her dad knows some magic. Kerow has magicky stuff and knows magic. Plot twist! :O

THEBIRD

There was a full moon in the sky and a light, cold breeze. Emit was right in front of them now, they just needed to dock. "Hopefully, the Dead Men are here. It'll be great to finish them off and get the gems back!" And they won't even be able to use the Crescent gem until I'm dead, and that sure as hell hasn't happened yet, He thought to himself with a triumphant smirk.

Max Headroom

"k." Mira used his grappling hook to get out of the hole.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((@Org: I think Jas would go slit her wrists or something if that were the case. >.>
@LS: They would notice
@Hobo: I thought you said he joined them. 0.o
@Everyone: NO! Jas' dad is this pwnsome Blade-like guy.))

"I think they are here," Jas says, biting her lip a bit. "I mean, why else would the place be... gone..."

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((XD @ Tri. Also, our reply count is... over 4000!!!))

Kerow smiled as the ship came into clear view. "Prepare yourselves," he said to his Dead Men. Harver smirked as the ship prepared to dock. Our journey is almost over.

And so we go.

Dr.Hobo2

((Zaronn joined the DM leaving his idiot of a brother Zaroff alone. ;)))

"Well...it could have been just a natural fire. And last I remember, they didn't have any sort of fire powers." Tanbar said down to them sterring the ship toward the dock.

Max Headroom

"My senses are.... No..... Something's.... Nah..... I sm.... No..... I think..... Nah......" Mira tried to come up with a phrase to use to express his feelings about the future.
[move][/move]