News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

(( http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n64/V3.1Kirby_64_final_boss.mid I think that's the right song, XD

And how do you know Inu... whatever isn't a cat? Sure looks like one...))

Mage Riolo side stepped to the back of Zaronn, clenching his neck even tighter. "You... Will... Die..." he whispered angrily.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 06, 2008, 07:17:22 PM
((*Kicks T_L where it hurts* InuYasha is not a cat! And you have no idea of what T_L?))

((Doesn't getting kicked anywhere hurt? It just hurts more in some places... And what are you talking about?))

Dr.Hobo2

The blade dissappeared into Zaronn's body and the seven points that were on the sword sprang out of Zaronn's body, two on his hands, two on the side of his arms, two out of his neck, and one final spike out of the top of his head. "Oh contrair, it shall be you who will die." With that, he reached at Mage Riolo with both his hands, spike pointed toward M.R. and went for his head.

THEBIRD

The spikes cut deep into Mage Riolo's ears, tearing into him. He let go and tumbled back, eyes bleeding in pain. "I shan't lose," he gasped, covering his ears as they bled.

Dr.Hobo2

The spikes sunk back into his body as he smirked and the shichipoopo reappeared in his hands. "But there is a problem with that." Zaronn said running toward Mage Riolo. "I NEVER lose!" He then made a slash at M.R.'s chest.

Anarchy_Jas

((@BoA: In the manga and anime, it says he's a dog, and if you read/watch, you see many dog-like characteristics.

@T_L: Nvm... -_-))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

(( ...Does he lick is butt clean or something? ))

"No, no wait," gasped Mage Riolo, rolling away from the attack. "Please... Zaronn... Please... I... I... I am your father. I'm so proud of you, son. You've become such a ruthless leader, just as I would have brought you up. Please, don't kill your daddy, your dada... Please, spare me and I will rule underneath you. Please, son..."

Max Headroom

((No :| ))

Mira sighed. "It's a shame we couldn't kill him, but what least I have more time to heal."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 06, 2008, 07:32:30 PM
(( ...Does he lick is butt clean or something? ))

"No, no wait," gasped Mage Riolo, rolling away from the attack. "Please... Zaronn... Please... I... I... I am your father. I'm so proud of you, son. You've become such a ruthless leader, just as I would have brought you up. Please, don't kill your daddy, your dada... Please, spare me and I will rule underneath you. Please, son..."

((Two things.

1. No, he does not.

2. WTF?! "I am your father"?! O.O >_> :| :robotindifferent:

Dr.Hobo2

"Hmph." The blade disappeared back into his body as he just looked at Mage Riolo. "I'll just leave you here to blead to death 'father'" He said saying 'father' sarcastically. "You're not worth this much trouble as to finish you off." He said as he teleported away and to the land of Emit.

THEBIRD

(( Two things.

1. Why not? My dog does it all the time.

2. Shh. Maybe no one will get the poorly done Star Wars parody that I've never actually seen but attempted anyway because I'm bored and I do these kind of things when I'm bored. ))

Great... Now we're in Emit? Solon thought. What is he going to do here? Unless... This is where everyone else must be, and he wants to get the other gems! God darn it, Zaronn. You're supposed to tell me when you change plans. It's the least you can do since we're sharing the same darn body!

Anarchy_Jas

((Too much Star Wars BoA? 0.o And no, Inu doesn't lick his own ass... http://youtube.com/watch?v=NhxgjoU0dHI))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

((Because he's in human form :| ))
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( I've only seen the first Star Wars, and that was back when I was too young to stay home alone so I was dragged along... The only part I remember was when someone got a hand cut off and died or something. They were hanging off the ship and that princess chopped their hand off... Or maybe they were one of the good guys who survived. Can't remember...

As for that clip, XD. I like dogs, so I guess I should stop making fun of InuYasha... Damn, another thing off my list of things to poke fun at. ))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 06, 2008, 07:39:57 PM
(( Two things.

1. Why not? My dog does it all the time.

Cats don't do that. ;)

2. Shh. Maybe no one will get the poorly done Star Wars parody that I've never actually seen but attempted anyway because I'm bored and I do these kind of things when I'm bored.

... Weird...))

Great... Now we're in Emit? Solon thought. What is he going to do here? Unless... This is where everyone else must be, and he wants to get the other gems! God darn it, Zaronn. You're supposed to tell me when you change plans. It's the least you can do since we're sharing the same darn body!