News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

(( XD. Maybe Jas is oblivious, but apparently Shorti is obvious. ))

Anarchy_Jas

((What!? How was I supposed to know that the question "Is he in band?" would be deadly?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: LightningSword on April 07, 2008, 04:17:37 PM
"Which he succeeded in, save for you and me," Harver noted. He blocked the attack, but also felt a twinge of pain in his left shoulder. Urgh... oh yeah, the wound from my earlier battle against Solon. I have to play more conervatively.
"Now I'll admit that he did managae to do that." He said taking back the sword and gave a low swing at Harver's legs. "But it only made my job easier." He said with an evil smirk.

Light

Harver jumped over Zaronn's attack, and countered with a vertical slice, forgetting that he was using Solon's body.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn brought up his sword to block the vertical slash. "Harver, don't forget who you're really hurting." He then jumped back, changed his weapon to a bow and fired five arrows at Harver at once.

Wolfpika

((So what happened while I was gone?))

Anarchy_Jas

Jas lunges into the fight, slashing at Zaronn with her right blade. "He'll remember, but I won't hold back!" She follows with a kick aimed at the shins.

Light

Harver teleported, but one of the arrows sank into his left arm before he got away. He reappeared a few yards away from Zaronn, his left arm hanging limp. He grunted as he tore the arrow out of his arm. Damn!! I can't move that arm anymore... He shifted his weight so that he had more of an advantage on his right side. He then rushed at Zaronn, following up Jas's attacks with a diagonal slash.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn didn't have time to react to the first attaqck so he got a deep cut on his arm but he jumped up over the kick. "Insolent pest!" Zaronn formed a dark orb in each hand and threw them at Jas. He then teleported high above the two avoiding Harver's attack. The same dark wings that he used when fighting Mage Riolo appeared. He then created a dozen of the dark orbs and started to rain them down on Jas and Harver, one by one.

Wolfpika

((...Guessing that M.R. now has an ally, wanna make sure before I attack.))

Max Headroom

Mira tried to offset the energy in a way that would lead Zaronn over to his location.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

((@ Wolf: Well...Zaronn's definitely the bad guy you want to attack if that's what your asking. ::)

@ Person:...Wha?))

Light

((Mage Riolo is somewhere on a mountain. Zaronn is by no means on his side.))

Harver quickly sheathed his blade and snapped his fingers, sending a dozen flame spheres at Zaronn's dark orbs.

Anarchy_Jas

((M.R.'s pretty much friggin' dead on a mountain.))

"Damn," Jas rolls to the side, rebounds up, then starts dodging the dark energy.

Keisha jumps into the air towards Zaronn, slashing in his direction with her katana. Her signature blue flames, waves of them rush at him.

((g2g))

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn forms a sheild from the dark energy to block Keisha's attack. He then flew back down to the ground but stayed hovering a few inches off the ground. He then recreated the shichipoopo with the dark energy and flew at Harver but instead of slashing at him, he teleports right behind Harver and then slices at his back.