News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Quote from: britneymahboy on December 25, 2007, 10:06:44 PM
Sweety you are the dumbass because you were the one making assumptions of somebody you don't even know.  I guess its just that time of the month.

Learn to quote properly, please.

You just made assumptions about me, even though you don't know me. It's fun to be a hypocrite!

Oh, by the way, assuming that you're insecure is a pretty safe assumption to make, seeing as how...

1.) This is the internet
2.) Most of us are in our teens
3.) You raised yourself up on a pedestal for something you have yet to prove
4.) Again, we haven't seen anything

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 25, 2007, 10:09:32 PM
Oh, Kaz do me! <3

At least buy me dinner first.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

yes.derek

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 25, 2007, 10:11:42 PM
Sweety you are the dumbass because you were the one making assumptions of somebody you don't even know.  I guess its just that time of the month.

You just made assumptions about me, even though you don't know me. It's fun to be a hypocrite!

Oh, by the way, assuming that you're insecure is a pretty safe assumption to make, seeing as how...

1.) This is the internet

Oh, Kaz do me! <3

i can has secks naow?
HEY LOOK HEY

britneymahboy

Sweety you are the dumbass because you were the one making assumptions of somebody you don't even know.  I guess its just that time of the month.

1.) This is the internet

Oh, Kaz do me! <3

I never said i wouldn't show you a picture of me.  The ffirst two were just stereotypes so calm down.  What i can't be confident in my appearance now? Was that in the rules? Because if it is i missed it.

Oh yeah, i couldn't care less about quoting right.
NAMBLA

Kaz

Quote from: britneymahboy on December 25, 2007, 10:16:52 PM
I never said i wouldn't show you a picture of me.  The ffirst two were just stereotypes so calm down.  What i can't be confident in my appearance now? Was that in the rules? Because if it is i missed it.

No, of course it's not against the rules. In case you've already forgotten, I said it was insecurity that bugs me, not being full of yourself (although that bothers me too...that's just not what we're talking about now).

I just don't like it when people feel the need to act as if they need to hide their faces or something because of the way people will react. It's fine if you don't want to post a picture. It just annoys me that one would bother posting here and then say "oh...nah, I'm not gonna post one."

farf

1.) This is the internet

Oh, Kaz do me! <3

Oh yeah, i couldn't care less about quoting right.
YOU ARE A DICKHOLE, FUCK OFF!
ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

farf

add me please!

Kaz

farf

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 25, 2007, 10:20:35 PM
Quote from: farf on December 25, 2007, 10:19:31 PM
YOU ARE A DICKHOLE, FUCK OFF!

Christ, you're annoying. Settle down.
she irritates the crap out of me.

(dont say jesus christ is annoying)

add me please!

britneymahboy

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 25, 2007, 10:19:17 PM

No, of course it's not against the rules. In case you've already forgotten, I said it was insecurity that bugs me, not being full of yourself (although that bothers me too...that's just not what we're talking about now).

I just don't like it when people feel the need to act as if they need to hide their faces or something because of the way people will react. It's fine if you don't want to post a picture. It just annoys me that one would bother posting here and then say "oh...nah, I'm not gonna post one."
Thats fine i guess but what bothers me is people that just feels threatened and feel the need to insult me or call me out on things that they don't even know about.

I'm really not selfish its just that i would not like to see a person from my school or maybe a family member in this forum and knowing that i come here.lol  But really i would post a picture of me otherwise.
NAMBLA