News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syncopathic

Dog Food

Since spoilers aren't working: My Picture.

Um, that was for my sister's wedding. The cute one is my niece. It's kind of hard to see her because it's so white and she's wearing a white dress. Oh, and sorry I didn't make you a sign, Rob D: I ended up just e-mailing that wedding picture to myself and using it. Well actually I forgot until just now. But that other excuse works, too.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Anarchy_Jas

Me in my Halloween costume a year or two ago. Bleeeh, not that good of a pic.

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

The Riddler

Quote from: Dog Food on August 13, 2009, 10:39:01 PM
Since spoilers aren't working: My Picture.

Um, that was for my sister's wedding. The cute one is my niece. It's kind of hard to see her because it's so white and she's wearing a white dress. Oh, and sorry I didn't make you a sign, Rob D: I ended up just e-mailing that wedding picture to myself and using it. Well actually I forgot until just now. But that other excuse works, too.
It's kinda hard to see you too, it's so bright. From what I can see you're cute. But you need a clearer picture and my sign <3

Dog Food

Quote from: Riddler_RAGE on August 13, 2009, 11:55:08 PM
It's kinda hard to see you too, it's so bright. From what I can see you're cute. But you need a clearer picture and my sign <3
As soon as I get something so I can upload pictures from my phone to my computer, I'll give you a better picture. I'm done using my mom's camera, though. I had enough trouble when a certain picture that I wanted to be wiped away from the memory kept on popping up and I ended up having to format the camera to get rid of the issue.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kilroy

Quote from: Dog Food on August 14, 2009, 09:32:29 PM
As soon as I get something so I can upload pictures from my phone to my computer, I'll give you a better picture. I'm done using my mom's camera, though. I had enough trouble when a certain picture that I wanted to be wiped away from the memory kept on popping up and I ended up having to format the camera to get rid of the issue.
olol
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

phatyo

I intercourse ed all 4 of them ;)
Nah jk just the brunette lol

Kilroy

I still hate the thought that Phatyo has had sex before more deserving people.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Kilroy on August 14, 2009, 11:42:39 PM
I still hate the thought that we felt a need to unban him.

phatyo

I really do deserve it! I work my ass off for it! No offence most you guys probably just sit at home and play games during the winter and then go outside for an hour a day in your pool or on your bike during summer. That dosn't go for everyone, but alot of you guys. You can accomplish so much just by been into the world. Go to parties, drinking parties. Also how are you going to make into the world if your not very social? I mean yeah you got a 4.0 but how are you going to show the world about your 4.0? I'm just saying thats my view. But I'm stupid compared to all you guys. Yet I'm more successful so I don't understand lol. Sometimes I go months without touching my console. It helps :P

JrDude

Quote from: phatyo on August 14, 2009, 11:35:10 PM
I intercourse ed all 4 of them ;)
Nah jk just the brunette lol

Either my standards are too high or the girl you intercourse ed is ugly.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Tsumaru

Nah, Phatyo I don't feel a desire to put my penis into cheap whores.

Also Blaze is black? wat

HTA!

Custom

I still hate the thought that kids that don't go on the internet have sex before kids on the internet.

Fix'd

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!