UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

IN-SANITY

Quote from: Red on February 12, 2010, 02:53:25 AM
We're a small community. You're new, and since we don't know you, your comments are gonna be taken seriously. We can intercourse  with eachother all we want. You can't yet. We've earned our place. You can stay and be accepted when you suck one of our dicks.

Learn some respect. We've been having alot of problems here with disrespectful little pissrags and you're becoming one of them really quickly.

Well, sucks for you, don't it Mr. Pedo? Have fun with Carrot Top look alike. ^^

IN-SANITY

Mystic

Rob's ex is the same age as him. 19. 19 is not a child, nor is she even younger.

Dumb ninny failed. I've heard extreme religious people put up better arguments that Mario is gay and should be banned.

Kayo

Damn, I'm gone for two days and this happens? I didn't even get to meet the new member ;__;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Red

This is besides the point, but you have to be over 25 in the US to be considered a Pedo. Just thought I'd put that out there.

IN-SANITY

Quote from: RedSox on February 12, 2010, 06:40:41 AM
This is besides the point, but you have to be over 25 in the US to be considered a Pedo. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Oic, ic. So even though I live in Canada, and in my province if I'm under the age of majority and he's not, he's still considered a pedo, he's not a pedo just because I don't live in the worst intercourse ing country on Earth?
Right. Suck a fat one.

IN-SANITY

Quote from: Mystic on February 12, 2010, 02:59:55 AM
Rob's ex is the same age as him. 19. 19 is not a child, nor is she even younger.

Dumb ninny failed. I've heard extreme religious people put up better arguments that Mario is gay and should be banned.
Quote from: TUROK on February 12, 2010, 02:03:47 AM
You have to say "teen" to say 19 ;)
So by this places amazing standards, Mr. Pedo is Mr. Pedo.

The Riddler

IN-SANITY

Quote from: Red on February 12, 2010, 11:02:06 AM
Sanity, gig is up. Kindly intercourse  off.

Ah, God darn you n_ggers. Last time I tell you intercourse s anything.

Silverhawk79

IN-SANITY

Silverhawk79

IN-SANITY

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 12, 2010, 11:19:03 AM
I know. :(

It's okay. I told you knowing this would happen. All the could killers want to be caught.
wat