News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

So, how Angry are you about the Delay? (post all anger posts in here please)

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 15, 2008, 12:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you angry/depressed about the new delay?

Meh, I expected it.
I'm some what angry.
I'm Upset.
I'm depressed.
I'm MAD!
*calls Godzilla to destroy Japan Mad ! *
I'm sad, but I'll survive.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Ridley on January 17, 2008, 08:51:24 AM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 17, 2008, 08:26:47 AM
If they release SSB's for the VC, I'll feel 69% better then what I do now.
I miss that game...

I think it's a good "make up" gift.
It's certainly worth $10.00's too heheheheheh

I already own it for the N64. Also I don't think people are mad anymore. Looks like it is time to take this down.
Mmm yeah, good idea, seems like Godzilla is going to destroy Japan...

how lovely.
^_^

tollhouse2006

It's impossible for them to be adding another character.    Japan only has a six day delay.  What can they possibly do to the game in that time.  They development has been finished two months ago.  To be realistic I'd say it has to do with translating issues or there is something wrong with English versions that has to be fixed.  That could explain why we have to wait another month.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Nayrman

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 17, 2008, 02:32:57 PM
It's impossible for them to be adding another character.    Japan only has a six day delay.  What can they possibly do to the game in that time.  They development has been finished two months ago.  To be realistic I'd say it has to do with translating issues or there is something wrong with English versions that has to be fixed.  That could explain why we have to wait another month.
Translating issue means NOA has gotten lazy as crap. It's gotta be the discs themselves because other than that there is NO excuse to delay this game.

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on January 17, 2008, 02:37:51 PM
Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 17, 2008, 02:32:57 PM
Translating issue means NOA has gotten lazy as crap. It's gotta be the discs themselves because other than that there is NO excuse to delay this game.
NOA took a two week end of year vacation. They are lazy.

Lotos

I wish I could remove my vote and turn it up a notch *bam*, because I rememberred that I was going to use the winter recess the week after Brawl was SUPPOSED to come out to play it.  Now, I have nothing to do, since I'll beat SMG by then.  Maybe I won't beat SSBM by the time vacation comes and I can beat that...