News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

What could they be fixing?

Started by Tupin, January 20, 2008, 11:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

The game comes out in 11 days in Japan.

Nintendo Of America doesn't add things to games, they just translate them.

Was it really necessary to delay it only a week in Japan yet a month here?

What ever happened to worldwide release dates, Nintendo?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

When does Nintendo ever keep promises?

the only explination we havev is that NoA is just being incredibally lazy with this. It can't be a game issue, or else the game would be delayed a month in Japan as well. So I think it's just NoA being lazy...

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on January 20, 2008, 11:24:22 AM

the only explination we havev is that NoA is just being incredibally lazy with this. It can't be a game issue, or else the game would be delayed a month in Japan as well. So I think it's just NoA being lazy...
What a shocker.

That's the same reason they gave up on NP, closed down the forums, and basically shut down any type of fan service whatsoever in favor of making games like Wii Fit.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 20, 2008, 11:26:43 AM

What a shocker.

That's the same reason they gave up on NP, closed down the forums, and basically shut down any type of fan service whatsoever in favor of making games like Wii Fit.
Yea, NoA has been insanely cheap lately....what's up with that? If anything reggie should've helped us the gamers...

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on January 20, 2008, 11:27:43 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 20, 2008, 11:26:43 AM

What a shocker.

Yea, NoA has been insanely cheap lately....what's up with that? If anything reggie should've helped us the gamers...
Especially since they have more money now than in any other time in their history.

StarWindWizard7

SSBB is complete.

What  more can they do to the game when Japan gets it in less then 13 days?

I still say that the reason why SSBB was delayed by a month for the US was because Japan
didn't have/make enough copies for the major pre orders/online purchases etc in the North America.

By them pushing it back a month, they can easily make 9x's as much as they did at 1st
(I guess)

and that excuse by NOA saying, "We pushed it back because we want more people to be aware of this game"
is a crop of BS.

It's the #1 most wanted Nintendo game in North America already.........for over a year!

Idiots.

Tupin

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 20, 2008, 12:55:06 PM
SSBB is complete.

I still say that the reason why SSBB was delayed by a month for the US was because Japan
didn't have/make enough copies for the major pre orders/online purchases etc in the North America.

By them pushing it back a month, they can easily make 9x's as much as they did at 1st
(I guess)

and that excuse by NOA saying, "We pushed it back because we want more people to be aware of this game"
is a crop of BS.

It's the #1 most wanted Nintendo game in North America already.........for over a year!

Idiots.
They would make more people aware if they gave out demos of it.

Of course, they think that they don't need demos if people are aware of the game.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 20, 2008, 12:58:37 PM
SSBB is complete.

(I guess)

is a crop of BS.

Idiots.

Of course, they think that they don't need demos if people are aware of the game.
If they delay this game 1 more time.... I swear........... somebody is going to get hurt
(might be me, lol)

Tupin

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 20, 2008, 01:08:08 PM
SSBB is complete.

(I guess)

is a crop of BS.

Idiots.

If they delay this game 1 more time.... I swear........... somebody is going to get hurt
(might be me, lol)
Honestly, if I was the person who decides when games are released in the USA, I would delay it until the holiday season.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 20, 2008, 01:09:57 PM
SSBB is complete.

(I guess)

is a crop of BS.

Idiots.

(might be me, lol)
Honestly, if I was the person who decides when games are released in the USA, I would delay it until the holiday season.
If they were to delay it again, it would probably come out in Q4 of 2008, I can understand that simply because
of the holiday sales.
Releasing SSBB around that time is perfect IMO.

BUT- It's too late!

Triforceman22

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 20, 2008, 01:12:26 PM
SSBB is complete.

(I guess)

is a crop of BS.

Idiots.

(might be me, lol)
If they were to delay it again, it would probably come out in Q4 of 2008, I can understand that simply because
of the holiday sales.

BUT- It's too late!

Man, if it's delayed till december, I will go insane...  :robotindifferent:

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 20, 2008, 01:26:14 PM
SSBB is complete.

(I guess)

is a crop of BS.

Idiots.

(might be me, lol)
of the holiday sales.

BUT- It's too late!

If they did that their sales would go down from over hype
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Quote from: Ridley on January 20, 2008, 01:28:59 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 20, 2008, 01:26:14 PM
SSBB is complete.

(I guess)

is a crop of BS.

Idiots.

(might be me, lol)
of the holiday sales.

BUT- It's too late!

If they did that their sales would go down from over hype

Who knows? Maybe they'll get it done earlier than March 9th...:O
Maybe we'll get it on the 20th of feb. or something....
Wouldn't that be nice?

But i doubt it...  :'( :'( :'(

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!