News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Pokemon

Started by Ridley, January 21, 2008, 09:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Name five pokemon you want in Brawl and what they would do.

Ridley's!!!!
Feraligatr: He makes a wave from the back of the screen that crashes to the front.

Nidoking: He uses Horndrill and rams forward.

Gengar: He uses confuse ray and everyone in range will act as if they were just shield broken.

Alakazam: He fires Psybeam across the stage.

Ditto: Turns into a clone of you character and helps you fight.

Others that are good!!!!!

Vileplume-Unleashes a cloud of stun spore that paralyzes opponents in their tracks.
Diglett-Pops up wherever people are standing with his Dig attack.
Psyduck-Does nothing, but if hit then it will get a headache and unleash a powerful Disable attack.
Grimer-Can not hurt you but makes the ground real slippery so that you fall or move slow.(Makes you easier to hit.)
Cubone-Sends his boomerang swinging past the closest person.
Delibird-Delivers presents to the stage.
Donphan-Uses rollout to terrorize the stage.
Hitmontop-Spins around like a top and takes out everyone with his quickness.
Loudred-Uses Upbeat to attack all opponents.
Sableye-Sneaks up on you when its invisible and attacks like a Boogeyman.
Swalot-Swallows you and gives damage as it digests.
Regirock-Uses powerful rock attacks
Regice-Uses powerful ice attacks
Registeel-Uses powerful steel attacks.
Vespiqueen-Unleashes Combees that swarm after you.
Stunky-Lets out a terrible stench that distracts you character.
Hippowdon-Creates a large sink hole that will slow you down and possibly sink you off the platform.
Dialga-Slows down time/Stops time for a short while for everyone but you.
Palkia-Will unleash a blackhole(yeah thats right) that will suck people towards it.
Magmortar-Shoots out fire balls throughout the stage.
Mr. Mime-Puts invisible walls and sheets throughout the stage.
Drowzee: Puts opponent to sleep.
Dodrio: Runs back and forth across the stage
Rattatata: Slash constantly.
Arcanine: Extreme speed with fire.
Kingler: Guillotine oppenets.
Geodude, fly over to you, grabs on and uses explosion
Milotic: Aqua Ring, the area around Milotic heals all players at 10% per second, for 10 sec.
Giratina: Shadow Force, Giratina appears! He's massive! The first opponent to touch Giratina will trigger the Shadow Force, and any other opponents who touch Giratina will be caught in the attack as well. Shadow Force itself works like Galaxia Darkness.
Arceus: Judgement, the ultimate Pokemon and it's ultimate power. Any type of Arceus will appear, and whatever type of Arceus appears, that's what type Judgement is. Arceus floats along the ground, damaging players who touch it, and Judgement functions like PK Starstorm. The summoner is not immune.
Kangaskhan: Dizzy Punch, Kangaskan punches at whatever opponent comes near; the opponent recives damage and are "confused", like in Mewtwo's Confusion.
Magneton: Makes all the items stick to him
Wailord: Bounces on the stage multiple times
Umbreon: engulf the whole stage in darkness. rings on his body is the only thing visible...they glow.
Magikarp: Just like goldeen, Magikarp just flaps around, but if hurt, it will evolve into Garydos(SP?) and use Hyper beam. It hurts almost as much as a Final Smash.
Wailord: A Giant obstacle that does nothing, if it lands on someone, they will take a lot of damage, then fall through the floor (no matter what kind), Wailord will sit there for a long time, and sometimes squirting water out of it's blow hole (doesn't hurt).
Phione + Jirachi: Same as Mew and Celebi.
Lapras= Ice Beam= shoots a beam straight through the stage, like Zelda's FS, and freezes everyone it touches
Dialga= Roar of Time= everything goes either slo-mo or super fast for ten seconds (ten real seconds, so slo-mo doesn't make it go longer and fast-forward doesn't make it go shorter)
Palkia= Spacial Rend= flips the screen upside down for ten seconds (but gravity and controls stay the same)
Jirachi= Wish/Doom Desire= randomly does either Wish, which heals the user but kills everyone else, or Doom Desire, which kills the user and heals everyone else
Ampharos= Discharge= shocks everyone except user, including the user's teammates
Voltorb: Nothing like Electrode, When finding a Voltorb, it looks just like a pokéball, but when you pick it up, it either explodes in your hands, or when it hits the ground/other_player, it explodes.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Apollo

hey can i just post all the ones i thought of?

Ridley

Quote from: Apollo on January 21, 2008, 09:16:25 AM
hey can i just post all the ones i thought of?

Go ahead. I love seeing stuff like this.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Apollo

Caterpie-Shoots out string and wraps up the person it shoots.
Beedrill-Flies down and used his drills to sting you.
Vileplume-Unleashes a cloud of stun spore that paralyzes opponents in their tracks.
Diglett-Pops up wherever people are standing with his Dig attack.
Psyduck-Does nothing, but if hit then it will get a headache and unleash a powerful Disable attack.
Magneton-Does not move but has a strong electric current flowing around it.
Grimer-Can not hurt you but makes the ground real slippery so that you fall or move slow.(Makes you easier to hit.)
Onix-Digs down and finally shoots up from under ground and passes through the stage.
Cubone-Sends his boomerang swinging past the closest person.
Dittio-Transforms into whoever gets near it and goes after them.
Delibird-Delivers presents to the stage.
Donphan-Uses rollout to terrorize the stage.
Hitmontop-Spins around like a top and takes out everyone with his quickness.
Gardevoir-Follows its master around and guards it from attacks.
Loudred-Uses Upbeat to attack all opponents.
Sableye-Sneaks up on you when its invisible and attacks like a Boogeyman.
Swalot-Swallows you and gives damage as it digests.
Regirock-Uses powerful rock attacks
Regice-Uses powerful ice attacks
Registeel-Uses powerful steel attacks.
Kyogre-Uses Surf wo wipe over the stage.
Vespiqueen-Unleashes Combees that swarm after you.
Stunky-Lets out a terrible stench that distracts you character.
Lucario-Will seek you out until he has hit you.
Hippowdon-Creates a large sink hole that will slow you down and possibly sink you off the platform.
Dialga-Slows down time/Stops time for a short while for everyone but you.
Palkia-Will unleash a blackhole(yeah thats right) that will suck people towards it.
Magmortar-Shoots out fire balls throughout the stage.
Mr. Mime-Puts invisible walls and sheets throughout the stage.

Red

Mutilator7

Quote from: RedSox on January 21, 2008, 09:24:46 AM

I like the kingler one

Ridley

Quote from: Mutilator7 on January 21, 2008, 11:29:37 AM
Quote from: RedSox on January 21, 2008, 09:24:46 AM

I like the kingler one

Why don't you come up with some?
...It's quite obvious...

Shujinco2

I don't know what these would do, but...

Gengar
Togetic
Missingno
'M
Diglett

Ridley

Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 11:52:36 AM

Gengar
Togetic
Missingno
'M
Diglett

I came up with Gengar.
...It's quite obvious...

Shujinco2

Quote from: Ridley on January 21, 2008, 12:13:27 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 11:52:36 AM

Gengar
Togetic
Missingno
'M
Diglett

I came up with Gengar.
L14R!

Gwen Khan

Geodude, fly over to you, grabs on and uses explosion

Rius

Milotic: Aqua Ring, the area around Milotic heals all players at 10% per second, for 10 sec.

Dialga: Roar of Time, Dialga roars, and all opponents caught in the roar suffer extreme damage and are left immobile; how long they are immobile depends on their current damage. Opponents that touch Dialga are damaged.

Palkia: Spacial Rend, Palkia makes a huge slash on the screen and oppents who are hit suffer moderate damage and great knockback; where Palkia slashed, the screen tears, and part of the screen slides. Opponents that touch Palkia are damaged.

Giratina: Shadow Force, Giratina appears! He's massive! The first opponent to touch Giratina will trigger the Shadow Force, and any other opponents who touch Giratina will be caught in the attack as well. Shadow Force itself works like Galaxia Darkness.

Arceus: Judgement, the ultimate Pokemon and it's ultimate power. Any type of Arceus will appear, and whatever type of Arceus appears, that's what type Judgement is. Arceus floats along the ground, damaging players who touch it, and Judgement functions like PK Starstorm. The summoner is not immune.

Cornwad

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 12:29:20 PM
Milotic: Aqua Ring, the area around Milotic heals all players at 10% per second, for 10 sec.

Dialga: Roar of Time, Dialga roars, and all opponents caught in the roar suffer extreme damage and are left immobile; how long they are immobile depends on their current damage. Opponents that touch Dialga are damaged.

Palkia: Spacial Rend, Palkia makes a huge slash on the screen and oppents who are hit suffer moderate damage and great knockback; where Palkia slashed, the screen tears, and part of the screen slides. Opponents that touch Palkia are damaged.

Palkia's seems a little overpowered... and I think Giratina would disapear, then randomly attack a player.

Rius

Quote from: Cornwad on January 21, 2008, 12:33:20 PM

Palkia's seems a little overpowered... and I think Giratina would disapear, then randomly attack a player.
I bought Diamond, so I'm biased. :] I got Palkia's from PBR, and Giratina's seemed boring to me, so I spruced it up a bit. :P

Shujinco2

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 12:35:40 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 21, 2008, 12:33:20 PM

I bought Diamond, so I'm biased. :] I got Palkia's from PBR, and Giratina's seemed boring to me, so I spruced it up a bit. :P
Missingno would be the ULTIMATE pokeball pokemon!

DO NOT DENIY IT! >:(