News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Bowser Jr. or Geno, your choice!

Started by PHOENIXBLAST, January 26, 2008, 11:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who chances are better and who is more popular?

Bowser Jr.
Geno

Cornwad

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 05:04:42 PM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 27, 2008, 05:00:12 PM
As for where Bowser's children came from, I think he's asexual, for 3 reasons:
1.  If he had a wife, that would be weird and stupid.
2.  It's definately not Peach; that's totally disgusting, and at the end of Sunshine, Bowser specifically says that Peach is NOT Bowser Jr.'s mother.
3.  There are lizards in real life that are asexual; why wouldn't Bowser be?  Not to mention, Godzilla did it in the american Godzilla movie.  ;)
I honestly don't think that's what the topic is...since videogames can have wierd things like that all the time (how can Peach be the princess if we've never seen the king and queen before?)
I think Toadsworth is the king, but there is no queen...
I think it said on the old Nintendo page for Mario & Luigi DS that Toadsworth is Peach's dad.... :O

Tupin

Quote from: Cornwad on January 27, 2008, 05:34:23 PM
2.  It's definately not Peach; that's totally disgusting, and at the end of Sunshine, Bowser specifically says that Peach is NOT Bowser Jr.'s mother.
3.  There are lizards in real life that are asexual; why wouldn't Bowser be?  Not to mention, Godzilla did it in the american Godzilla movie.  ;)
I honestly don't think that's what the topic is...since videogames can have wierd things like that all the time (how can Peach be the princess if we've never seen the king and queen before?)
I think it said on the old Nintendo page for Mario & Luigi DS that Toadsworth is Peach's dad.... :O
And there's an explanation why she has no mushroom top.

It was removed at birth. That's why she is taller than most toadstools.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 27, 2008, 05:39:47 PM

Then that would make Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Peach, Daisy, and all the other human-like Mario characters just mutated toads :O

Tupin

Quote from: Cornwad on January 27, 2008, 05:41:52 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 27, 2008, 05:39:47 PM

Then that would make Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Peach, Daisy, and all the other human-like Mario characters just mutated toads :O
No, I'm guessing that toadstool heads are only for descendants of the royal family.

Daisy is human because she isn't from the Mushroom Kingdom.

Neerb

Um, no... Toadsworth is specifically refered to several times in the series as her "advisor," nothing more.  Also, I don't think she's even related to the Toads; she was probably adopted by the King and Queen, and because she's not royal blood, she technically can't be queen.  My theory is that humans come from Sarassaland (Daisy's kingdom), Koopas come from Koopa Kingdom, Toads come from Mushroom Kingdom, Bean Beans come from Bean Bean Kingdom, Kongs come from Kong Empire, and Mario, Peach, Lugi, etc. are all adopted.

Cornwad

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 27, 2008, 05:44:56 PM

Um, no... Toadsworth is specifically refered to several times in the series as her "advisor," nothing more.  Also, I don't think she's even related to the Toads; she was probably adopted by the King and Queen, and because she's not royal blood, she technically can't be queen.  My theory is that humans come from Sarassaland (Daisy's kingdom), Koopas come from Koopa Kingdom, Toads come from Mushroom Kingdom, Bean Beans come from Bean Bean Kingdom, Kongs come from Kong Empire, and Mario, Peach, Lugi, etc. are all adopted.
Well, thats what Nintendo.com said...

Tupin

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 27, 2008, 05:44:56 PM

Um, no... Toadsworth is specifically refered to several times in the series as her "advisor," nothing more.  Also, I don't think she's even related to the Toads; she was probably adopted by the King and Queen, and because she's not royal blood, she technically can't be queen.  My theory is that humans come from Sarassaland (Daisy's kingdom), Koopas come from Koopa Kingdom, Toads come from Mushroom Kingdom, Bean Beans come from Bean Bean Kingdom, Kongs come from Kong Empire, and Mario, Peach, Lugi, etc. are all adopted.
That really sounds more likely...

Nayrman

Way too confusing...
should we move this to the Mario board?

Geno's winnin by two votes

PHOENIXBLAST

Can we make this GENO VS. BOWSER JR. DISCUSSION?

Geno

Tupin

Cornwad

Despite whether he will be playable or not, I think we can all agree that Bowser Jr. can't hold a candle to the original 7 Koopalings or Baby Bowser.

Nayrman

Quote from: Geno on January 27, 2008, 07:17:49 PM
Bowser jr.
I knew you'd vote for that...
*wow could this not be a lamer attempt at sarcasm*

Geno

Tupin