News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Unlocking characters question *spoilres of course you silly people*

Started by Nayrman, February 05, 2008, 07:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quick question on the SSE unlocking method. I'm just unsure on the unlocking "procedure" on how you get the characters (if at all besides Sonic) in SSE. Do you unlock them by merely finding/playing as them in SSE, or what? I'm unsure, because if not, then it'll change what I do first in Brawl. If you unlock most (all?) characters in SSE, then I'll go ahead and play that first. If not (and only Sonic is unlockable like that) then I'll just spam vs. matches.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on February 05, 2008, 07:06:55 PM
Quick question on the SSE unlocking method. I'm just unsure on the unlocking "procedure" on how you get the characters (if at all besides Sonic) in SSE. Do you unlock them by merely finding/playing as them in SSE, or what? I'm unsure, because if not, then it'll change what I do first in Brawl. If you unlock most (all?) characters in SSE, then I'll go ahead and play that first. If not (and only Sonic is unlockable like that) then I'll just spam vs. matches.
Spam? You're not gonna enjoy the game in that way.

Macawmoses

Silly, there is a floated thread for general spoiler discussion, where this same topic has been forwared to before.

As it says, it simply states that the character must "join up" with your party. Meaning, if you get to a part and can play with that character, they are unlocked. Some have you beat it though, like Sonic.