News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Downloadable content for Wii

Started by RedYoshi, March 12, 2008, 06:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedYoshi

I heard a rumor that they would start having DLC for the wii this month (March) Is this true and will it be in the wii shop channel or what?
Will edit sig later...:P

Allegretto

I would love that so much...I want to play we three kings on expert again..fun fun fun!!!

Silverhawk79

I haven't heard anything about it, but I know it's supposed to be coming this year.

BENELLISBE2

Quote from: Allegretto on March 12, 2008, 07:21:45 PM
I would love that so much...I want to play we three kings on expert again..fun fun fun!!!
oh i know. i haven't got to play it yet, but i have watched it on youtube. and i have it in my profile as one of my songs.

sonicdude164

Quote from: BENELLISBE2 on March 13, 2008, 03:26:35 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on March 12, 2008, 07:21:45 PM
oh i know. i haven't got to play it yet, but i have watched it on youtube. and i have it in my profile as one of my songs.

That's funny because I played it today for the first time and it's pretty tough.

PsychoYoshi

According to Wikipedia, Activision has said it'll be out by the end of Q1 2008. If they're talking fiscal year 2008, that could be anytime between March and June. Assuming they mean 2008 the way that normal people measure it, should be out by the end of April.

Some people on GH.com speculate it'll be released once the first WiiWare stuff gets released on the Wii Shop Channel.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on March 15, 2008, 02:22:11 PM
According to Wikipedia, Activision has said it'll be out by the end of Q1 2008. If they're talking fiscal year 2008, that could be anytime between March and June. Assuming they mean 2008 the way that normal people measure it, should be out by the end of April.

Some people on GH.com speculate it'll be released once the first WiiWare stuff gets released on the Wii Shop Channel.
That's when I think it'll be out as well.

sonicdude164

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 15, 2008, 04:33:16 PM
Quote from: PsychoYoshi on March 15, 2008, 02:22:11 PM

That's when I think it'll be out as well.
I won't be expecting anything until there is content available on WiiWare, which is supposed to happen this month.

whatwewishfor

The 360 just got some new DLC.
whatever

Allegretto

Yea I played the new DLC today after I won the Brawl tourney  :D

StateAardvark

Wouldn't that take up too much memory?

RedYoshi

Quote from: StateAardvark on March 17, 2008, 06:58:19 AM
Wouldn't that take up too much memory?

I don't think it will take up too much memeory but I'm not sure. You can probably save it to your wii system and/or an SD card.
Will edit sig later...:P

metroidhunter777

An average 360 DLC song is somewhere around 50MB or something, I might be remembering wrong.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: metroidhunter777 on March 18, 2008, 03:54:47 PM
An average 360 DLC song is somewhere around 50MB or something, I might be remembering wrong.
Maybe they'll do it in mono again. :B