News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Why is this keep happening to me?

Started by ZACKMAN94, March 22, 2008, 09:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZACKMAN94

On wifi, when I go against 1 other human, it runs fine. If I go against 3 or 4 humans, my match(for me) lags really bad and I keep on losing! What can I do?

THEEVILSPERKY

Find a way to communicate with your opponents and tell them to live closer to you... heh...
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

ZACKMAN94

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on March 22, 2008, 09:46:41 AM
Find a way to communicate with your opponents and tell them to live closer to you... heh...
I wish. and since I don't have anybody on my roster, I have to battle like that. I hate the lag

Doodle

Ya, the lag is pretty annoying. You do pretty good in a normal match, then you go on Wi-Fi, it starts to lag, and you stink a little. >:(
YEAH

ZACKMAN94

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on March 22, 2008, 10:04:58 AM
Ya, the lag is pretty annoying. You do pretty good in a normal match, then you go on Wi-Fi, it starts to lag, and you stink a little. >:(
A little? I keep on getting last place because of it!

Shujinco2

LOL bad grammer. ;D

Anyway...just fight less people? :-\

WiinolikePS3

Actually, I only have lags about one in three 4 player matches.

Even when I do have a lag, since everyone else has the same disadvantage, it doesn't matter for me.

The one person with crappy connection is the one who ends up losing, not me. I actually do better with the lags.  :P

SkyMyl

I get second when it happens. I hate it when the controls don't respond until 1/2 a second after you press the button.

But second is as far I get.

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!