News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Super Smash Brother's Brawl Tournament! (La Pared is Champion)

Started by evilflame101, April 03, 2008, 10:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

i lol'd at 2 things, 1. i almost forgot i was a judge, 2. nobody is signing up in east region....... i would've expected more for the east region than the west.....:|

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

HTA!

dynomite

yea, i would liek to sign up for this tournament if it is online.. can some one please add me on aim and tell me more details? or xfire
but if it is online ide like to register and represent the east coast under the name of "Dyno!" FC:   4682-8394-3568

if it is not online i dont think i can make it.     some one please gimi some more info =]

AIM: Meleechamp15832... <-- made taht back in 5th grade when i thaught i was the best at melee cuz i can beat a lvl 9 bot.. sry if it sounds cocky...

XFire: Dynomite31

Thx all

evilflame101

Quote from: dynomite on April 06, 2008, 02:31:38 PM
yea, i would liek to sign up for this tournament if it is online.. can some one please add me on aim and tell me more details? or xfire
but if it is online ide like to register and represent the east coast under the name of "Dyno!" FC:   4682-8394-3568

if it is not online i dont think i can make it.     some one please gimi some more info =]

AIM: Meleechamp15832... <-- made taht back in 5th grade when i thaught i was the best at melee cuz i can beat a lvl 9 bot.. sry if it sounds cocky...

XFire: Dynomite31

Thx all

Yes it is online, but all of the rules are posted in this thread, if you read this entire first post you will know exactly what you need, and it should answer all your questions.

dynomite

kk thank you for that

sign me up please under the name of "dyno!" representing the east coast... FC: 4682-8394-3568

Light

GAH!! Sorry, I've got to pull out, as I'm not going to be here next weekend... >_<
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

evilflame101

Dont have anything to do after the tournement? Then join my deathnote fan game on AIM sign-ups now open, along with full rules and game information here, it is alot of fun, give it a try!

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=22671.0

dynomite

kk thx for signing me up but i dont think u made a mistake but can i know why u put me under the west division, im from GA and thats on the east.. is it because i am going to vsing west people or what kinda confusing

evilflame101

In the case of not having enough players by this Thursday what do you think we should do? Postpone it?

dynomite

i think it all depends on how many people we have. if we have 8 people, for example, that will not really be enough. 3 matches isnt gona be that fun to be honest, so 0-8 people lets postpone it.. but if we have around 12 people then lets just have it anyways. around 9-12, well i say just do what you feel like, besides its all about fun so =]

Linkman

Quote from: evilflame101 on April 07, 2008, 08:50:25 PM
In the case of not having enough players by this Thursday what do you think we should do? Postpone it?
or you could just, decrease the size of it....

evilflame101

I think if there are under 12 then i will just postpone it until 4-26-08, due to the fact there is not going to be enough for east coast as it it...

Someguy13

Why not just combine the east and west coast. I've played HTA before (hes south east and Im north west) and the Lag really wasnt enough to change the out come of the match.

evilflame101

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 08, 2008, 05:00:23 PM
Why not just combine the east and west coast. I've played HTA before (hes south east and Im north west) and the Lag really wasnt enough to change the out come of the match.

The only problem is that if you are across the country, and one of your internet connections isnt great the lag will be awful...