News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Started by Linkman, May 13, 2008, 06:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Ack, I saw this too... when they said that it wasnt going to be a true platformer, I pictured super mario galaxy, but NEVER this!

THIS is why everybody needs them back on Nintendo's side!

Neerb

This game is about as much of a Banjo-Kazooie game as Super Paper Mario was a Paper Mario game... as in, it's not even close.  The character models, title, and return of Mr. Patch (I frikin hate that guy) are weird enough, but to change the GENRE of the series??  That doesn't even make sense.  I'm still gonna buy this game as soon as I can, and it actually looks pretty fun.  It's just not Banjo-Kazooie 3--it's a spin-off.

Also, what the heck's with the Mario sprite?!?  Is Rare saying they miss Nintendo and therefore admitting that they suck when paired with Microsoft?  Are they insulting Nintendo by making the object of the level to blow off Mario's head?  Did they get Nintendo's permission to do this?  Is this cameo appearance a trade-off to allow Banjo and Kazooie to finally get their rightful place as playable characters in the next Super Smash Bros?  Will Rare ever be able to return to their rightful place at Nintendo's side?

CoolSlyZero

Ok... Well its gonna be Xbox 360 only I bet. oh well.

Add me to x fire if you want...

Magnum

Good thing I never liked BK or else I would have been mad.

Sorry to all of you who do cuz I know this is like a kick to the ballz

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

The Riddler

Cornwad

I don't think the change is that bad...

The worlds are so big, it would take forever to walk or swim around them.
So they game them cars :P

Tupin

I think the vehicle element is kinda cool, have you seen the trailer where they are flying a plane and it detaches into a smaller plane mid-air?!?  :O

Can't wait for it, whether it uses the rumored Xbox 360 motion controller or not.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Cornwad on July 10, 2008, 12:18:35 PM
I don't think the change is that bad...

The worlds are so big, it would take forever to walk or swim around them.
So they game them cars :P
Sure, but they also made the game center around cars! Thats not what we were all waiting for! :(

Oh well, as long as this is a spinoff and th REAL Banjo Threeie comes out for any platform, I will be ok after all! :P