News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

If you could make a new type...

Started by thunderhero4, May 19, 2008, 06:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Mechanical = electric + steel, I'd guess.

Space maybe?  Think of how many Pok?mon would have that type: Clafairy, Clafable, Cleffa, Mew, Mewtwo, Solrock, Lunatone, Jirachi, Deoxys...

thunderhero4

Quote from: Lotos on May 25, 2008, 02:51:47 PM
Mechanical = electric + steel, I'd guess.

Space maybe?  Think of how many Pok?mon would have that type: Clafairy, Clafable, Cleffa, Mew, Mewtwo, Solrock, Lunatone, Jirachi, Deoxys...
Mech could work with lots of old pokemon, as well as new ones!

Regesteel, and the three magnet pokemon could be changed to it. im too lazy to think right now but there are others.

And there could be some actual robot pokemon!

Space (maybe Orbit would be a more "pokemon" type name) could work for alot too!

Triforce_Luigi

Light, for sure. Mainly because when I first saw Espeon and Umbreon, I learned Umbreon was dark-type, so I thought Espeon was Light-type.

Then the "???" type.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Kaz on May 24, 2008, 02:37:46 AM
I like how nobody in this thread knows what plasma actually is.

Anyway, Wind would be cool. Or Light. There isn't really anything else that isn't already covered by something the developers already use.

Though, we could go with Plato and use Cosmos.
Would that be as in Blood or as in neither a gas, liquid or solid? :-\ Because they are both plasma.

Kilroy

Plasma is that weird thing that we can't really achieve here because you need to heat up gas to a really high level in order to obtain it.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Shujinco2

Quote from: Byte on May 30, 2008, 03:40:16 AM
Plasma is that weird thing that we can't really achieve here because you need to heat up gas to a really high level in order to obtain it.
But it could also mean blood, or something related to blood. I forgot exactly what it is, but it has something to do with blood. :-\