News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Worst movie you have ever seen?

Started by Tupin, July 02, 2008, 03:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Mine would probably either be Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, Home on the Range, or Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.

What about you?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Allegretto

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 02, 2008, 03:22:01 PM
Mine would probably either be Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, Home on the Range, or Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.

What about you?
Killer Clowns from Outerspace

Its the kind of movie thats so bad its funny.

Gwen Khan

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, "Manos" The Hands of Fate, Red Zone Cuba, Hobgoblins, Invasion of the Neptune Men, I could go on...

captainjacksparrow

RevolutionSoldier

Jack Frost 2 if thats even the name of it. I can't reamer. It the movie where they turned Jack Frost into a killer snowman. What the intercourse  was up with that?
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

Nayrman

Silent Night Deadly Night 2
a.k.a.
GARBAGE DAY!

Ugawa

Contrary to the people who tell me that 2001: A Space Odyssey is a classic, I found that it earns a spot somewhere on the lower quality level of movies I have seen.  Maybe I'll add Kung Fu Hustle.
"Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
'Till she cry 'Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!'"
~Thomas Parke D'Invilliers

Brawl Code: 5412-9651-4689

Nayrman

Quote from: Ugawa on July 02, 2008, 06:34:07 PM
Contrary to the people who tell me that 2001: A Space Odyssey is a classic, I found that it earns a spot somewhere on the lower quality level of movies I have seen.  Maybe I'll add Kung Fu Hustle.
It's like Planet of the Apes. It gets outdated eventually. It's not bad IMO. I love how they stop chasing the guy cuz it's un-economical XD

Gwen Khan

2001: A Space Odyssey is one of my favorite movies, but I can see how people don't like the slow pace

Ugawa

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on July 02, 2008, 07:06:55 PM

2001: A Space Odyssey is one of my favorite movies, but I can see how people don't like the slow pace

I can definitely see how it is a classic, and I think all of the effects are cool, especially for its time.  Like you said, the slow pace definitely put me off, and although I really don't like the movie, I do have a high respect for its makers.
"Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
'Till she cry 'Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!'"
~Thomas Parke D'Invilliers

Brawl Code: 5412-9651-4689

HTA!

Java

I've seen so many terrible movies lately. ;-;

The Mist was a pretty crappy movie. It was supposed to be a Sci-Fi movie, but it really should have been a comedy.

The Love Guru was horrendously stupid.

I fell asleep in the first 5 minutes of  2001: A Space Odyssey. :P

major tom

I'M NOT GAYYYYY

Meet The Spartans.

HoganM

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on July 02, 2008, 04:07:51 PM
Napoleon dynamite.
This, and also:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: The Movie (I love the TV show, but the movie sucks)
Be Kind Rewind (I was expecting it to be funny but it ended up sucking)
Blades of Glory
Enchanted (I've seen parts of it when I went to the video store, and it looked terrible)
High School Musical
Nanny McPhee
Quigley (a poopty direct-to-video movie about a person that becomes reincarnated into a dog)
Superbad (the title says it all)
Talledega Nights

and anything with Will Ferrel.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)