News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

I'm new to the forums.

Started by Wave, July 21, 2008, 09:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wave

I was wavebeamer67 on NSider, and I'm awesome.

/thread

If you have any questions, though, I'll be happy to entertain them. I'm not going to waste my time and yours typing up a big biography that no one cares about.

Super

Wave

My life story? Haha.. one of the toughest questions you could have asked me, especially since I only want to disclose so much information here. I'll skip around most of the stuff and give you a general idea, though.

Well, I was born on July 13, 1989 in a hospital in the middle of a hot summer afternoon. Almost immediately, my parents knew that I was something out of the ordinary.. I was intelligent far beyond my years, and I always tested the waters on any given situation. This led to a lot of accidents when I was younger.. just to name a couple -- scars that I'll have for the rest of my life, and I nearly lost all the hair on my body due to a liquid I consumed. Luckily, I was hospitalized and I was well again. Fun times.

School was always easy for me.. even though I caused a lot of problems in my early years. I nearly got expelled in the 4th grade for bringing a plastic gun to school (seriously, I know Columbine had just happened.. but what the heck, I was in 4th grade). 4th grade is also significant in the respect that it was when I found a certain website known as nintendo.com.

Yep, I was 9 years old when I first visited what was then known as the LoudHouse. Scary, huh? I can't imagine what people thought trying to talk with me there, even though I was very advanced for my age. In 2001, I first visited Camp Hyrule, which was a lot more fun for me when I was younger. Lots of good memories, it's a shame that we probably won't see another CH for a while.

Now, I'm 19 years old.. that means I've been visiting the NSider community for over half of my life, and I can't say I regret it. I've met a lot of great friends over the last 10 years that I'll communicate with for years to come.. and I might very well make some more here, seeing as how this forum seems to be a pretty good fit for me until the next official community is open.

Macawmoses

You answered a and s, how about l?

:(

hi

Wave

Quote from: mackormoses on July 21, 2008, 09:51:01 PM
You answered a and s, how about l?

:(

hi
I said my sex? :D

If I forgot, yes please.

Super

Meh, you're right. I didn't feel like reading it.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)