News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Zelda Goes Casual?

Started by Triforce_Luigi, July 21, 2008, 03:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nobody

I've always found that I suck at games, so there's no need to make zelda any easier, as I've beaten pretty much every zelda game ever made.

Bonepowder

Is Nintendo trying to marginalize the hardcore gamer?
They took all the skill out of Mario kart in the wii version, making the novice on the same level as the veteran.

If casual gamers only enjoy simple mini game collections what makes Miyamoto think they will sit down to play a 20+ hour adventure game.
But maybe Miyamoto will come to his senses and not water down the franchise.
*sarcasm* And maybe Nintendo will bring the rest of the Mother series outside of Japan and maybe they will make a next-gen Star Tropics game *sarcasm*

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Bonepowder on July 22, 2008, 07:04:46 PM
They took all the skill out of Mario kart in the wii version, making the novice on the same level as the veteran.

If casual gamers only enjoy simple mini game collections what makes Miyamoto think they will sit down to play a 20+ hour adventure game.
*sarcasm* And maybe Nintendo will bring the rest of the Mother series outside of Japan and maybe they will make a next-gen Star Tropics game *sarcasm*

By the time that happens, if it happens will probably only happen after they make Zelda Party 9 and Mario Party 20. By then, they might even have Metroid Sports, a futuristic spin on everyone's favorite sports. Blech. And if they do bring Mother back and make a new Star Tropics, it will probably be in a desperate bid to win the "core" gamer back after alienating them with the afore mentioned spin-offs.

Allegretto

I really could care less, to me it seems there will never really be (By my standerds) another fantastic zelda game.

For me Twilight Princess was very simple and has little replay value. I dont really like the temples and the wolf concept.

So if the next Zelda game is even easier than TP I will play through it once and stop.

Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask are more than enough for me.

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on July 22, 2008, 08:14:41 PM
Quote from: Bonepowder on July 22, 2008, 07:04:46 PM

By the time that happens, if it happens will probably only happen after they make Zelda Party 9 and Mario Party 20. By then, they might even have Metroid Sports, a futuristic spin on everyone's favorite sports. Blech. And if they do bring Mother back and make a new Star Tropics, it will probably be in a desperate bid to win the "core" gamer back after alienating them with the afore mentioned spin-offs.

Don't give them any ideas!

One of the things keeping me from abandoning my Wii was the idea of another Zelda on the system.  Now I know it will be dumbed down made more accessible, and chances are I'll have to pay for motionplus and the WiiFit board just to skate through a few simple dungeons, laughable enemies, puzzles for first graders, and 30+ hours of minigames.

Chaos

Alright, I think they're going overboard with making games that are for all players. There are games that are for casual, and some for hardcore. Keep it as it is. Don't change it. Do that, things are going down. Way down.

PsychoYoshi

goodbye nintendo

hello xbox 720 or ps4

guido123

ah intercourse   thats all i have to say

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on July 23, 2008, 08:14:31 PM
goodbye nintendo

hello xbox 720 or ps4
If they intercourse  up a new Zelda or Metroid, I swear to god i'm throwing my Wii off a cliff and buying an Xbox 360.

Triforceman22

fffffffffffffffffffffffintercourse

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Syncopathic

Yay for having Zelda games easier than TP...

Quote from: Phaze on July 23, 2008, 09:13:32 PM
Quote from: PsychoYoshi on July 23, 2008, 08:14:31 PM
goodbye nintendo

hello xbox 720 or ps4
If they intercourse  up a new Zelda or Metroid, I swear to god i'm throwing my Wii off a cliff and buying an Xbox 360.
If they do that to my Metroid, I'll burn my intercourse ing Wii.

QingXin

I wonder if Japanese gamers approve of this... Cause you know, Miyamoto isn't ever listening to America's comments.

guido123

i say we go on strike...

Chaos

Quote from: guido123 on July 24, 2008, 10:10:13 AM
i say we go on strike...
Now how would we do that?

And if they do start ruining the games. Out with my Wii. I'm selling it.

guido123

nintendo better come up with something amazing soon or i dont know what i will do