The Snapshot Captioning Contest - Purely For Your Heart's Desire *UPDATED :D*

Started by QingXin, August 18, 2008, 11:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Idk... it's a battle scene, kinda hard to caption that, usualy during a battle scene in games, no one talks...
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Skye8600

*Link tries to imitate Hercules*

SkyMyl

QingXin

For those poor people who didn't know which was the active snapshot... It's the Link and Ganon one.

You know... The one with the text that even confirms its activation above it? O_o

Java

Quote from: JrDude on August 20, 2008, 07:04:09 PM
Xin, you are way different than many girls I know irl, even the girls I know like pervy jokes, but that's it, jokes, they know it's a joke and don't care if it's offencive.

Quote from: QingXin on August 20, 2008, 02:08:39 PM
Think twice before saying "That's what she said" around a girl :| :| :|
lol, they either don't care or say "yes, I just said that :P"
One of my best girl friends is usually the one who always says "That's what she said". ::)

jnfs2014

Link: " So the time has come to end this long, drawn out battle. En Garde, Ganon!"

HTA!

Java

Link: What a cute piggy! Can we keep it? Can we? Can we?! Pleeeeeeeeease.

Mehh...

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

QingXin

O_O I'm a Knight of the Spam-Flavored Table, now O_O

Anyway, new snapshot up :D :D :D

jnfs2014

SkyMyl

JrDude

Announcer: Peach has been accepted into Sonic Golf.
Sonic: Waaaah!

Also, you need better Screenshots, maybe more creative and with more characters, not ones that are either hard to caption or there's very little captions that you can use.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."