3 (100%)
Clone Wars
0 (0%)
I don't watch neither
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 27, 2008, 04:45:28 PM

Mario583

I saw Clone Wars cuz I like the animated series.

STFU Kaz!!!!!!!!!!

Tupin

Star Wars.

It's not even a choice.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 08, 2008, 04:57:35 PM
Star Wars.

It's not even a choice.
The prequels were god awful...
Episode 1 and 2 were some of the biggest filth to come from the series. I have to admit 3 was okay, but god darn Lucas must've been high while writing those...

Kaz

...how can anyone even begin to think that the animated movie and/or series might even possibly be better than the live-action Star Wars movies?

The Empire Strikes Back is the pinnacle of Star Wars greatness.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Kaz on October 09, 2008, 02:22:43 AM
...how can anyone even begin to think that the animated movie and/or series might even possibly be better than the live-action Star Wars movies?

The Empire Strikes Back is the pinnacle of Star Wars greatness.

intercourse  yeah!

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

ThePowerOfOne

Strangely enough, i've never seen any Star Wars D:

Java

I don't get what you're asking?

Movies 1-3 vs. 4-6?

Kaz

Quote from: Java_Java on October 10, 2008, 01:27:31 PM

Movies 1-3 vs. 4-6?

He said Clone Wars vs. Star Wars, which doesn't make any sense, but then he mentioned the animated series, so I think he's trying to say Clone Wars Animations (1 movie, 2 series) vs. Star Wars Live Action Movies.

Which is retarded because anyone with half a brain likes the live action movies more.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Java

Quote from: Kaz on October 10, 2008, 05:21:49 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on October 10, 2008, 01:27:31 PM

Movies 1-3 vs. 4-6?

He said Clone Wars vs. Star Wars, which doesn't make any sense, but then he mentioned the animated series, so I think he's trying to say Clone Wars Animations (1 movie, 2 series) vs. Star Wars Live Action Movies.

Which is retarded because anyone with half a brain likes the live action movies more.
There's really no contest then...

tibar21

anyone whose seen both and likes clone wars better should titlt their head in shame. I liked 1,3, and 4 the best. Sure the originals are considered the best ones, but the new 3 had sick lightsabes and a more fulfilling plot with more suprises.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Nayrman

Quote from: tibar21 on October 29, 2008, 03:40:53 PM
anyone whose seen both and likes clone wars better should titlt their head in shame. I liked 1,3, and 4 the best. Sure the originals are considered the best ones, but the new 3 had sick lightsabes and a more fulfilling plot with more suprises.
I can understand 3, but how on earth could ANYONE like episode 1? The only thing good about that movie was Maul X_X;;
I just want to know how the plot was more "fufilling"...episode 1 and 2 had horrible plots.... X_X;;

Zovistograt

Episode I had pod racing, which is cool.

It, thus, spawned my personal favorite Star Wars game, Star Wars Episode I Racer for the N64.  Man that game was awesome.  Ovoo IV is freaking WIN...and I mean the longer one with the 90º drop.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)