News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

MK Banned? Now featuring: Arguements about competitive play.

Started by Playat, November 06, 2008, 08:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should MK be banned from tournies?

Yes
8 (22.9%)
NO
27 (77.1%)

Total Members Voted: 35

tollhouse2006

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 16, 2008, 06:43:24 PM
Quote from: Dawei on December 16, 2008, 06:32:20 PM
Tollhouse, make your brother respond to me. I want more fun.

(also, if you have a video camera, record you two playing. I just want to see a demonstration of exactly "how the game should be played")
I don't have a video camera soooo...  And also he's not around at the moment

Is this some joke?  Why'd you change the title.  The arguement is over and you both got your points across.  And even if I did have a camera I wouldn't upload a video because the first time you will see me play is when I face you.  I don't show off anyway.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 16, 2008, 06:49:40 PM

(also, if you have a video camera, record you two playing. I just want to see a demonstration of exactly "how the game should be played")

Is this some joke?  Why'd you change the title.  The arguement is over and you both got your points across.  And even if I did have a camera I wouldn't upload a video because the first time you will see me play is when I face you.  I don't show off anyway.
I suddenly got the feeling that you both suck and know it o.o
[move][/move]
Dude .

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude on December 16, 2008, 06:50:54 PM

You can think that if you want.  Your thoughts don't matter to me.

Zero

tollhouse2006

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 16, 2008, 06:52:47 PM
Quote from: JrDude on December 16, 2008, 06:50:54 PM

You can think that if you want.  Your thoughts don't matter to me.
Good job! If you're telling the truth that you don't care that is. Most people//internerds are a buch of pussies.
*Back on topic*
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dawei

I changed the topic because as of now, me and Tibar are still arguing over it. Unless he feels like saying I win the argument, it wouldn't be a good time to stop.

Do you know exactly when you are getting the router? I don't want to wait too long. :P

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Dawei on December 16, 2008, 06:55:43 PM
I changed the topic because as of now, me and Tibar are still arguing over it. Unless he feels like saying I win the argument, it wouldn't be a good time to stop.

Do you know exactly when you are getting the router? I don't want to wait too long. :P
Let's just say I might face you a little after christmas.  I haven't played Tibar in over a week due to his health so I'm kind of rusty right now.  So we'll need some time, I guess.  I'm sure you want to face him first, correct?

Dawei

I don't care who I face first, really. As long as I can test the lag and the first match isn't taken seriously, I'm fine. Anyway, since this is off topic, if you have anything else to say send it through pm. We need to get back to the current debate right now.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Dawei on December 16, 2008, 07:01:01 PM
I don't care who I face first, really. As long as I can test the lag and the first match isn't taken seriously, I'm fine. Anyway, since this is off topic, if you have anything else to say send it through pm. We need to get back to the current debate right now.
Very well than.  I believe you were talking about meta knight being banned in some tournaments.

StarWindWizard7

I just, "LOVE", how everybody Ignores my most Obvious answer/logic to why MK is BANNED'ED  :robotangry:

Makes me feel all Nice and appreciative!  :robotangry:

Star= Getting angry.

Watch out!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 16, 2008, 11:24:10 PM
I just, "LOVE", how everybody Ignores my most Obvious answer/logic to why MK is BANNED'ED  :robotangry:

Star= Getting angry.

Watch out!
...I'm pretty sure they don't care.

HTA!

Star= Getting angry.

Watch out!
I just have nothing to add.
I think your right.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 17, 2008, 12:04:56 AM

Star= Getting angry.

Watch out!
...I'm pretty sure they don't care.
Probably :P

Thank you HTA

Mutilator7