News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Why do people use Factory Settings?

Started by Mario583, November 11, 2008, 10:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario583

People still using Shit Exploder!........................WRY?Huh?/

Also, I don't use Factory Setting cause I'm not a lame-ass noob.

Zovistograt

Laziness and ignorance I suppose.

Some people who use IE do not know that there ARE alternatives.

It's our job to enlighten them ^_^
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Nayrman

I don't particularly mind IE, works fine for me
I just don't feel like using Firefox...

Mario583

Quote from: Nayrman on November 11, 2008, 11:34:26 AM
Why?

Other way around for me?

FYI: You can have Firefox look like IE, but............why would you want to? ;3

Nayrman

Quote from: Mario583 on November 11, 2008, 12:00:02 PM
Why?

Other way around for me?

FYI: You can have Firefox look like IE, but............why would you want to? ;3
Well, I know how to use IE and it doesn't break down now that I got the next version (I was stuck on 6 for a while). Since I know how it works and it doesn't break down, why bother getting something else? *shrugs*

Zovistograt

Quote from: Nayrman on November 11, 2008, 12:02:03 PM
Why?

Other way around for me?

Well, I know how to use IE and it doesn't break down now that I got the next version (I was stuck on 6 for a while). Since I know how it works and it doesn't break down, why bother getting something else? *shrugs*
because it's better in every way?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Mario583

Why?

Other way around for me?

http://www.flexbeta.net/main/articles.php?action=show&id=32
DON'T SAY IE7 ALREADY HAS SOME OF THAT SHIT!!

Fx had it first:3

Nayrman

Quote from: Mario583 on November 11, 2008, 12:28:21 PM
Why?

Other way around for me?

DON'T SAY IE7 ALREADY HAS SOME OF THAT s***!!

But it does have some of that stuff. Having something first just says they were smart enough to do it first. It doesn't invalidate other people from using it X_X;;
IE works fine for me. It's not that big of a deal, are we turning into 4chan with the pointless wars here?

Zovistograt

Quote from: Nayrman on November 11, 2008, 12:34:29 PM
Why?

Other way around for me?

But it does have some of that stuff. Having something first just says they were smart enough to do it first. It doesn't invalidate other people from using it X_X;;
IE works fine for me. It's not that big of a deal, are we turning into 4chan with the pointless wars here?
it's not pointless.  Using IE is to most people like using AOL now D:

Mario583

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 11, 2008, 01:01:58 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on November 11, 2008, 12:34:29 PM
Why?

Other way around for me?

it's not pointless.  Using IE is to most people like using AOL now D:
EXACTLY!

AOL = Dial-up = IE.
Enjoy your slow Internetz ;)

Jono2

I use Firefox, but some websites for courses in university require Internet Explorer, so i keep that a bit up to date as well.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Mario583

Quote from: Jono2 on November 11, 2008, 01:40:28 PM
I use Firefox, but some websites for courses in university require Internet Explorer, so i keep that a bit up to date as well.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419  ::)

Beatnik

I chose Opera over Firefox for one reason and one reason only: Annoying firefox fanboys like Mario583.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Mario583

Quote from: Beatnik on November 13, 2008, 05:07:31 PM
I chose Opera over Firefox for one reason and one reason only: Annoying firefox fanboys like Mario583.
Where the love? </3

Level_9_Chao

I use Safari. I will never use Firefox because when I use it, it's slower. >.> I have the latest version. It's just my Mac is so old and crappy, maybe it sucks so hard it's better to just use its default browser.

Even on good/school computers, I still choose IE over Firefox when given the option because of fanboys; plus I can't even tell the difference.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.