News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Adventures with Gregg Casey.

Started by Kilroy, November 29, 2008, 02:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

The EMPLOYEE B throws his AXE at GREGG CASEY, dealing 3 damage.

GREGG CASEY is left with 37/40 HEALTH

Your move, Casey.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

Kilroy

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 20, 2008, 01:44:12 PM
freakin' shoot his butt!
CRITICAL HIT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

However, for being a cheap bastard, you get NO EXPERIENCE POINTS. Ichaiasy pimp slaps you for your stupidity.

You arrive at a crossroad! There are three possible paths from your current point.

A is the window. Ichaiasy can turn into a hand glider so you can safely go to the forest.

B is the elevator. You'll get to the first floor without any trouble, but you'll encounter a lot staff at the bottom.

C is the stairs. You'll go through approximately 50 levels (seeing as you're only about 1/10 of the way up in FUCKING-HUGE-ASS-WASTE-OF-SPACE-WAL-MART) of staff, but the levels will be progressively easier and easier, as you will level up.

COME NOW EVERYONE VOTE FOR THE GROUP'S EVENTUAL PATH
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

jnfs2014

stairs, as long as this isn't FFVIII.

Kilroy

200 posts and 1000 views

You and Ichaiasy start to head down the stairs, when suddenly, Ichaiasy trips you!

You go flying out the window, and Ichaiasy follows.

As soon as you hit the pavement, you're out cold.

You wake up in a soothingly dull gray room. You look ahead, and see the PI, the PS, your BEAR, and Ichaiasy.
     "Oh, good, you're awake!" The PI exclaims. "You've been knocked out cold for a few hours, although, you can blame Ichaiasy for that. He basically threw you out a 50-story window. Your fat saved you from dying, surprisingly."
     "Why the hell are they here?" You ask, pointing to the PS and your BEAR. Your BEAR growls in a sad fashion.
     "We got bored, so we came back. Plus, me and the PI share a common enemy."
     "Who might that be?" You inquire.
     "We don't know all their names, they simply call themselves "The Corporation." says PI.
     "You might know them as Anonymous." Ichaiasy says.
     "HACKERS ON STEROIDS." You exclaim. You're not quite sure why you yelled it out, it was an impulse, really. Everyone in the room is a little freaked out from that little showcase. "Sorry 'bout thAT." You squeak. Everyone laughs. "God intercourse ing dangit."
     "Alright, let's get down to business. We can't exactly kill every single "member" of Anonymous, or 4chan, so we have to take down the server." PI states.
     "That might kill the Internet." You say.
     "We have to risk it. They hacked my MySpace." The PS whines.
     "Oh, fine." You sigh.

Do you accept the mission?
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

yes, because we'll have to anyways.

Kilroy

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 22, 2008, 07:02:44 PM
yes, because we'll have to anyways.
Not necessarily, which you can thank Zovi for mentioning something I hadn't thought of in chat.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

darkmario

sonicdude164

Kilroy

FOR NSF MASCOT

Kilroy

You accept the mission.

"Wonderful!" The PI says. "Now, we won't be able to help you this time, not even Ichaiasy. We need him for this. So, we're sending you off with a companion."
"My bear?" You ask
"Oh, heavens no!" The PS exclaims. "Meet your new partner (for now), Sodo the Very Emo Squid!"

"That pathetic thing is my partner?" You ask.
"That's very depressing..." Sodo says quietly.
"Oh, please, I didn't mean that, Sodo! You'll do gre-"
"I SAID THAT'S FUCKING DEPRESSING NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU FUCKING BITCH I'M GOING TO GO FUCKING CUT MYSELF NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP DID YOU HEAR ME SHUT THE FUCK UP"
"I don't think he puncuated that." Ichaiasy says.
"I DIDN'T FUCKING PUNCTUATE IT BECAUSE PUNCTUATION MAKES ME DEPRESSED AND MAKES ME WANT TO HANG MYSELF WITH BARBED WIRE"
"Sodo, please, calm down. You're going to be working with Mr. Casey for a little bit." The PI says, soothingly.
"..."
"Sodo, I'm Gregg Casey." You hold out your hand, expecting a handshake from Sodo.
"I'm sorry Gregg, but I have no hand to shake..."
"Oh Christ, not this poop again." The PS says.
Sodo runs to the corner and inks. His ink is made of pure sorrow. Everyone in the room cries pure hatred from their tear glands. Except the bear. Everyone knows bear can feel noting but rage and pleasure.

After everyone stops crying, The PI remarks, still weeping a bit, "Mr. Casey, you'll be heading out in a bit. You'll have to get the map at the front desk."

Your next move?

FOR NSF MASCOT

ThePowerOfOne

jnfs2014

ask what the crap is Sodo going to be?

Spam

Climb MT. REALLY REALLY UNSTABLE...