News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Shy Guy Who Wasn't Shy At All

Started by Zovistograt, December 02, 2008, 04:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I feel like doing another fanfic, and I'm not ressurecting Paul the Goomba or whatever that was again.  So I'm starting a new one.  This one won't be structured so tightly but it'll be similar I guess.

Chapter 1 coming soon.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

Chapter 1 coming now.

One day there was a shy Shy Guy who shyly decided not to be shy anymore.  He shyly stood up from the shy table where he was shyly eating shy food, and shyly walked up to the Shy Guy king and shyly said, "I...am not going to be shy...anymore..."

The Shy Guy king replied, "Shut up and sit back down."

The Shy Guy shyly sat back down and shyly resumed shyly eating the shy food.

Chapter 2 coming soon.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

A+++++++++ WOULD READ AGAIN
A heartwarming tale of friendship and overcoming adversity.

Zovistograt

Chapter 2 coming now.

After a few shy minutes, the shy Shy Guy shyly got up again and shyly started to move to the Shy Guy king again.  The Shy Guy king stared at the shy Shy Guy and the shy Shy Guy shyly froze in place.

The Shy Guy king looked at the shy Shy Guy.

The shy Shy Guy shyly looked back at the Shy Guy king.

The Shy Guy king squinted at the shy Shy Guy.

The shy Shy Guy shyly wondered how the Shy Guy king could make his mask squint and shyly took off his mask to counter.  At that moment, everything stopped.  It was like time was standing still as, for the first time, the shy Shy Guy's shy face showed through.  After a long silence, the Shy Guy king spoke.

"Your face is boring."
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The no-longer-shy Shy Guy paused and said, "Shit."

Chapter 3 coming soon.

SkyMyl

POST MORE NOW

Zovistograt

NOTE: MATH LESSON

SHY GUY - SHY = GUY

Q.E.D.

Chapter 3 coming now.

The Guy left and went to town.  While walking down the main avenue, he ran into a Snifit.  The Snifit eyed the Guy suspiciously.

"Hey stranger, I'm not shy anymore!" the Guy blurted out quite loudly, even though the Snifit was only 2 feet away.

"I like how you smell," commented the Snifit.  The Snifit advanced.

The Guy remarked, "I like where this is going," and proceeded to touch nose-to-nosepiece with the Snifit.  The Snifit realized at that point that there was something wrong here.

"Where is your mask?" the Snifit inquired.

The Guy answered, "On your FACE!"  At that moment, the Snifit had the other mask on his face.  The Guy added, "I am magic."  The Snifit then started rotating in place.  The Guy left.

Chapter 4 coming soon.

Silverhawk79

This is quite possibly the best thing I've ever read.

Quote"I like how you smell," commented the Snifit.
I chuckled.

Red

Silverhawk79

Zovistograt

Silverhawk79

Java

I like this one more than the Goomba one. :)