News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Mack's Gambit ~*New WereWolf Game*~ Night Phase 1

Started by Macawmoses, December 13, 2008, 12:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

The cold air numbed his body as he progressed through the forest. It was a bumpy ride and on a wild horse - it was far from pleasant, but he needed to make the journey. Weaving in and out of the trees was dangerous, but he knew he must avoid the narrow road at all costs, or he would perish. Nighttime was unrelenting; his vision was nonexistent under what seemed like an eclipse, and the cold....oh how he despised it. After what seemed like days, he made his way to his destination. The tiny village had a few lanterns out hanging, and mottle danced in front of him. However, there was nary a soul in sight.

After dismounting the foul beast, he stepped forward into the center of town.

"Sirs and Misses, I request thee. Please, come forth, as I have terrible news," he proclaimed.

Ever so slowly, fires started burning in the homes, and out stepped the village populace. They gathered around, mystified, and stood petrified, seemingly frozen in time.

"I come from London. Nearby villages, such as Birkshire, have been plagued by demons from the East. I have followed these monsters, but to no avail. Every village they have reached to this point they have decimated. You see, three vampires have emerged from Hell. They settle down and mingle with the townsfolk, and it is my belief that amongst you, the three reside. Furthermore, other such fiends have followed them from the pits of Hell....the vampires know naught of them, but they are loyal to them-"

"That's fine and dandy," a man chirped up, "but we're already dealing with a Serial Killer amongst our ranks. Our tiny village can't handle that, but we are trying. In order to stop them, we've been burning and lynching those that we sense to be the killer...but the killings have kept occurring, and from no vampire. We went from 50 to the scarce few we have now."

"I come to help. We'll use your law system to find the monsters, as they are here....I sense it." He replied.

"Sarge, Sarge! Isabella died...and it seems from a bite to the neck...." a woman screamed.

"That's it, let's get involved before this is too late.

The Lone Horseman is in play. Lone Horseman is the moderator of the lynchings, as he is known to be innocent. Votes and the like go to him. Mackormoses is the Lone Horseman.

So, you read my prelude. I'm not that good of a writer, but hopefully your attention has been grabbed. This WereWolf will follow the footsteps of Riddler Robs, and hopefully be semi good.

For those of you that haven't played a werewolf before, you act as a town, or in this case, a village. During the day, accusations are made, revelations about whom died occur, and the lynchings also occur (after a pm vote). Night is when special abilities are used - and vampires choose whom to kill.

This is a game of deception...the innocent want to stay alive, while the vampires and Serial Killer opt to avoid detection, and fool their counterparts the townsfolk.

In order to win:

-As an innocent, you must eliminate the SK and evil forces.
-As a member of the evil forces, you must outnumber the townsfolk.
-The Serial Killer must be the last man standing.

Rules:

1. You may never reveal a pm from me, nor may you say I have said a thing....be it false or not.
2. Lynch votes must be pm'd to me, and may not be posted. The user with the most votes against them dies.
3. Once dead, you may not talk in this thread.
4. Abilities must be used in the phase noted in the pm you will receive.
5. Phases will always end at 9 PM PST....which is 10 my time. Each will last one day. This means that a day in game is 48 hours in our time.

Known Roles

1. Lone Horseman -Mackormoses
2. Vampire
3. Vampire
4. Vampire - MYL
5. Serial Killer
6. Werewolf
7. Minister - Link3588
8. Judge - `Matt`
9. Mystic - Phaze
10. Night Guard/Watch

Signed Up:

1. HTA
2. Ebenezer Scrooge
3. Red
4. Ridley
5. Masteryounglink Night 1 Vampire (SK kill)
6. Jono2
7. DOODLEboy99
8. Lightningsword
9. JNeedForSpeed2014
10. Java_Java
11. Phaze Mystic
12. Link3588 Died Day Phase 1 (lynched)
13. Spam
14. Nine 1 One
15. Tuppyluver1
16. Zovistograt
???

Macawmoses

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Macawmoses

HTA!

Matt

Sign me up, please.

Red

Ridley

I always loved this game. Sign me up. :) Oh and you should include Werewolves. They are kind of important.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

Can't have one without me, now can you?

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

HTA!

Quote from: Ridley on December 13, 2008, 09:20:58 AM
I always loved this game. Sign me up. :) Oh and you should include Werewolves. They are kind of important.
Not if he takes the game in a new direction.

Doodle

YEAH

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Java