News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Requiem Hall of Gods

Started by Macawmoses, January 02, 2009, 12:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Silver is still alive.

Unfortunatly enough for the innocents...

Red

Quote from: Phaze on January 09, 2009, 06:18:01 PM
Silver is still alive.

Unfortunatly enough for the innocents...
Everything is Silver's fault though. D:

Doodle

Maybe that's why we're the innocents are sucking worse than before. :O
YEAH

Macawmoses

ThePowerOfOne

Java

Since they can't post in the Werewolf thread:

What were JNFS, MYL, Ridley, and Silver?

Also, was there ever a darn Seer? >:(

Red

Well, at lest I found out the assumptions I made of the werewoves were correct. I wasn't too sure about HTA, until he pmed me telling me he was the pyro, and asked for the names of the werewolves (because of my post in this thread.) which I declined. But since I knew who the Pyro was, everything worked out.

Also, Mack, who was the guy who continued playing?

Java

Quote from: Red on January 10, 2009, 08:00:50 AM
Well, at lest I found out the assumptions I made of the werewoves were correct. I wasn't too sure about HTA, until he pmed me telling me he was the pyro, and asked for the names of the werewolves (because of my post in this thread.) which I declined. But since I knew who the Pyro was, everything worked out.

...And the Pyro was who?

Oh and Mack (or the Pyro) what did the pyro do?

Red

Quote from: Java_Java on January 10, 2009, 08:02:23 AM
Quote from: Red on January 10, 2009, 08:00:50 AM

...And the Pyro was who?

Oh and Mack (or the Pyro) what did the pyro do?
I think Ridley was the Pyro. Not sure what he did though.

HTA!

Lol...

You know, that wasn't even an attempt to fool you, since you were dead.

Thought you knew it was a joke...

Red

Quote from: HTA on January 10, 2009, 08:20:41 AM
Lol...

You know, that wasn't even an attempt to fool you, since you were dead.

Thought you knew it was a joke...
I did, don't worry. :P

I'm not that stupid.

Java

Oh and I'm kinda glad this is over already.

Werewolf was interfering too much with the amount of work I have with school, so I doubt I'll compete in another one if there is one.

I also just realized that all the times MYL complained about dying first, HE WASN'T ACTIVE AT ALL...  >:(

SkyMyl

This was by far the biggest screw-up on the Innocent's part in any of the four Werewolves. No Werewolves were killed. Wonderful.

And since the game is over, I was the Mystic. I was going to let luck do the work and let the Innocents kill me, but that ended "well", yes? I was basically dead, the entire game, unable to do anything. See, you can all go to hell for that.

Please tell me that there's going to be a 5th...

Red

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 10, 2009, 09:34:14 AM
This was by far the biggest screw-up on the Innocent's part in any of the four Werewolves. No Werewolves were killed. Wonderful.

And since the game is over, I was the Mystic. I was going to let luck do the work and let the Innocents kill me, but that ended "well", yes? I was basically dead, the entire game, unable to do anything. See, you can all go to hell for that.

I loled.

When you don't wnt to die, you die almost immediately. But when you want to die, you don't. :D

Java

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 10, 2009, 09:34:14 AM

Why do I find that hilarious? XD