News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Maybe the museum lady wouldn't know," Jas says, finishing off one of the many suckers she has with her. "This seems like the type of place where the government hides things, and people go around oblivious." Then she remembers something, and suddenly there's a small flame in her hand. 'If they bring up that stupid joke again, they won't see the start of whatever we're gettin' into.'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

"True," conceded Venice. He was on the verge of saying that Jas was oblivious, but felt that it would be better for his health if he didn't. "So what do we do?"

jnfs2014

Jason remained quiet, knowing if he said something, he might get kicked out.

Shujinco2

((Oh, man, sorry I haven't been here I accedentaly broke my dad's $700 TV, so I am kinda grounded from the computer. Also, if someone can summarize what went on, that would be nice. OH so nice.))

Shu walked around Sans Port. He still didn't know what to do, weither he wanted to stay here, or go somewhere else. Until eventually running across a district of Sans Port that seemed to be filled with museums and liabraries and the like. Shu was EXTREAMLY bored, so he decided to walk into one of those museums.

"If I can get something valuable in here, well, that would be a good start!"

Shu was half hoping to see some sort of weapon, half wanting to kill time.

((Would there BE any weapons in these museums? Cause I kinda want to snatch one! >:D ))

THEBIRD

Quote from: Shujinco on January 24, 2009, 09:35:04 PM
((Oh, man, sorry I haven't been here I accedentaly broke my dad's $700 TV, so I am kinda grounded from the computer. Also, if someone can summarize what went on, that would be nice. OH so nice.))

Shu walked around Sans Port. He still didn't know what to do, weither he wanted to stay here, or go somewhere else. Until eventually running across a district of Sans Port that seemed to be filled with museums and liabraries and the like. Shu was EXTREAMLY bored, so he decided to walk into one of those museums.

"If I can get something valuable in here, well, that would be a good start!"

Shu was half hoping to see some sort of weapon, half wanting to kill time.

((Would there BE any weapons in these museums? Cause I kinda want to snatch one! >:D ))

(( A few weapons may be inside the museum, like old Futura ones, but they are most likely broken or whatever makes them work has been dislocated. As for a summary, hm, let me think...

A bunch of people got together in Solon's house to discuss some things, while maybe one or two people are still roaming the city. Sorry, but I can't quite remember where you left off. But there isn't much you need to know, as you'll learn later on anyway. ))

"Hey, this place is perfect for J-" Solon started, but stopped himself as quickly as he could. "Um, I'd just like to mention that I'm the only person this mystery guy will contact. So, in case anyone was thinking of doing anything specifically harmful to me, uh, they shouldn't. That'd jas be wrong." Solon replaced the word 'just' with 'jas', staring right at her as he talked. 'I hope the person I'm referring to isn't oblivious to what I'm saying,' Solon thought, then chuckled lightly to himself.

Anarchy_Jas

"Ha. Funny. Don't push your luck, Solon," the fireball in Jas' hand has now gotten slightly bigger. She lightly tosses it up and down, and could potentially throw it at any time.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Ok, ok," Solon said, holding up his hands in defeat. "Settle down." Then there was a short knock on the beaten down door, and a small piece of paper that would normally have been slipped through the mail slot was placed on top of the rubble. "It's here," Solon stated before walking over to pick the letter up.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Eizweir

OoC// You know, now would be a perfect time for someone to walk out, and see me jammin.
IC//
Getting a few ineterested looks, Roy decided to keep playing.  I need to give them something more interesting, maybe they'll like this.

OoC// http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eYmIHed7xI
Have I got anyone's attention yet?  D=
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Eizweir

OoC// Just some open, 'main', square somewhere.  If this is supposed to be like Delfino Harbor then it would be either out by the statue or in the market area, or by the beach with that other statue thing '>_>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

THEBIRD

(( I'd suggest having your character walk towards the town where the houses are, playing his music. That way he can easily get the attention of the gang. ))

Solon read the note. "It says, 'You'll need more if you want to be successful. But for now, this pack will do. I want some things from you, and listen very carefully, you must not be caught. And no one can know about anything. Understand me? Nothing here can be let out. Now, if you've understood this concept, there is something that I want somewhere on this island. Your first mission is to get me the Four Elemental Gems. Do as I say, and hide them in your base. If you succeed, you'll get my next note shortly.' And that's it," Solon concluded.

Max Headroom

"Lovely." Mira said. "So how's the security here?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Good enough that we'd need an entire team to break in anywhere," Solon replied, still staring at the note. 'Damn, this is going to be a difficult task... And I have a feeling there will be harder ones to come. Better show off my thieving skills, and prove to this guy I can do this!' Solon thought, a look of determination in his eyes.

"Looks like we should start planning..."

Shujinco2

Shu looked around the museum. He had hoped there was some sort of weapon he could snatch, but they all seemed broken or useless. He really wanted to steal something, but he also wanted to make it worth it.

((Hey, Birdie, what would the MOST VALUABLE thing in this museum be?))