News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Well for one, you'd better be careful what type of sushi you pick because you're allergic to certain fish in that form," Jas's look gets even more devious as she steps closer to Harver. "And two," she picks him up, glad that her true form is light in the weight. "You owe me shower time, and don't try to tell me you're not gonna take one even after running around and jumping into a dumpster." She walks off to the bathroom.

((said devious look: [spoiler]
[/spoiler] Without all the evilness at the end...))

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"Oh, right," Harver said, vaguely remembering their agreement from earlier. Jeez, what is it with this woman and showers? Does she live in one?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

((I'm glad this RP is active, but it's the night before school starts D:)).

Mira mumbled incomprehensible words to respond to Tanbar.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"I'll just give you the special. You'll like it trust me." He said as he grabbed the bottles of alcohol he needed for the special and began mixing them together.

Light

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on September 07, 2009, 08:23:33 PM
((I'm glad this RP is active, but it's the night before school starts D:)).
((Dude, I've been in school for the last month or so. I'm the one who should be complaining. Also; FFFFFFFFFFF I HAVE A PROJECT DUE TOMORROW AAAAA))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

((I would say you're lucky, but then there's your project :()).

"Mm-hm." Mira nodded.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

((My school started two weeks ago and I smell a project coming up soon...))

"Well...you go ahead and enjoy it when you want. No hurry here." He said as he grabbed a few dirty glasses and started cleaning them.

Max Headroom

Mira reached around for it, then, once he found it, put it up to the mouth of his mask and started pouring the drink. But since the mask doesn't have any openings where the mouth is, the drink spilled all over the room. "Mmmmmmm.... Good." Mira said sleepily.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar let out a sigh. "Hey...can we get a janitor in here?" He shouted as a scruffy janitor came into the room and began mopping. "I don't think I've seen you before, who are you?" Tanbar asked.

"I'm Scruffy, the janitor." He said as he continued to mop.

Max Headroom

"I am Mira." Mira said. "I played a hand in defeating the Dead Men." Mira said, forgetting about the voluntary secrecy of the matter.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar imediately dropped the glass in shock at hearing this and Scruffy glared at him. "Um...sorry." Tanbar said sheepishly. He leaped over the counter and turned Mira over so he could look at his face. "Mira! It's you. How're you doing? And also, are the others with you?"

Max Headroom

"Good." Mira said. 10 seconds later, Mira simply nodded.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar gave him a little shake...and then a slightly larger one. "He seems pooped..." He laid him back down and walked back behind the bar, noticing that the glass, drink, and Scruffy were gone. "I guess he went back to...wherever he goes to..."

Max Headroom

Mira sighed a comforted sigh, then curled up, only to start rolling in his sleep 5 minutes later.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"In other words, we stink," Jas says quite bluntly. "Dunno how you can even stand it with my nose and sense of smell," she flicks Harver's nose and opens the bathroom door. "So it's one of the few things I'll get OCD about, sue me... 'Sides, what's wrong with getting closer to my mate?" the ninja adds with a grin.

((Lulz Harver's oblivious to Jas's dirty-mindedness. xD))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."