News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

MadWorld - Mack's Ascent

Started by Macawmoses, March 17, 2009, 03:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Mack progressed through Europe, unaware of the forces around him. He had an understanding of the supernatural, yes, but sometimes the paranormal is not the only mysterious force at work. As he trekked on, the lighthearted feeling he knew all too well descended upon him.

~*~

When he awoke, everything was in black and white. On his way to rubbing his eyes, shackles chaffed the hapless soul's wrists. Prisoner in a weird world. Perhaps a mad world.

"Welcome to Death Watch, Mr. "Mack". You are well known for being a harbinger of death, and for this, you fit in most well. You see, in this game people fight for their lives - a deadly infection has "accidentally" been unleashed, so we warrant our antidote to only the strongest. Recently, this balance was upset by a man named Jack, as well as two other Marines that joined him later. They killed off some of our best citizens, such as my beloved Rin-Rin. Oh, Rin-Rin...." the voice wandered.

"Why should I help," he shot off in return.

"You see, you don't have a choice. Get my ratings up, be it through the downfall of Jack and Co. or through the butchering of my citizens. It's all about the cash to me. You do that, you go free."

And with that, the mysterious voice trailed off into a most curious blackness.

Notes:

Unlike usual, the "good guys" are playing the violent role. :)

Playing this shouldn't spoil MadWorld, as I'm largely making up roles under the guise that Jack is killing off other enforcers. Some will still be here though.

This is part of the MadWorld event.

Players:

1. Silverhawk79
2. Country Boy
3. MasterYoungLink
4. Matt
5. GreatGonzales106
6. Red
7. sonicdude164
8. Jono2
9. DOODLEboy99
10. M64
11. Spam
12. Riddler_Rob
13. Ridley
14. Blick Winkel
15. JNFS2014
16. The Mole
17. Zovistograt

WHAT IS THIS?~! ONE TOO MANY!

You all know the rules. DO NOT REVEAL ROLES AT ALL. NO POSTING WHEN DEAD. REVEALING MY PMS MEANS YOU ARE GONE!

Macawmoses

Roles being sent out now. Do not say anything relevant to the roles until I say all have been given out.

jnfs2014

Macawmoses

Quote from: JNFS2014 on March 17, 2009, 05:31:51 PM
Why is there 17?
I can't count.

Roles finally all out. Connection died earlier. :(

Go. Oh and as a twist, we start with a night phase.

Silverhawk79

Communist Daughter

Macawmoses

Oh right, pms in by tomorrow 11 EST.

Doodle

YEAH

GreatGonzales106

I'm ready. I just might not be here much until next week.

SkyMyl

I'm ready.

And so the confusion and terror begins anew.

Spam

Let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel...

Macawmoses

Kids, night phase. NOT DAY PHASE LIKE USUAL. :|

SkyMyl

YOU KEEP CHANGING THE RULES SO MANY TIMES THAT IT'S HARD TO REMEMBER WHAT WE DO AT NIGHT

Macawmoses

Matt

Well, it looks like I will have to keep you naughty children in line. Be good or I will give you 30 lashes.