News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Need Japanese Eevee

Started by Nayrman, April 23, 2009, 02:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluaki

I can provide any 4th gen Japanese pokemon, since I have Japanese Diamond.
So yeah, I'll be up for trading... this afternoon, probably.

On a side note, yes, Japanese and US games can connect together in friend code trades. At least, for D/P, and I doubt Plat changed it.

Nayrman

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 23, 2009, 08:28:13 PM
Nayr, we'll probably have to move Eevee over to Diamond in order to clone. Platinum sucks at cloning. :(
That's fine, we can trade Diamond to Platinum. Wait...how is that an issue? X_X:;

Quote from: Bluaki on April 24, 2009, 03:26:47 AM
I can provide any 4th gen Japanese pokemon, since I have Japanese Diamond.
So yeah, I'll be up for trading... this afternoon, probably.

On a side note, yes, Japanese and US games can connect together in friend code trades. At least, for D/P, and I doubt Plat changed it.
Anything in particular you want? I don't really have a whole lot, since I'm not much of a catcher.

jnfs2014

Platinum=Impossible to clone.

bluaki

Quote from: Nayrman on April 24, 2009, 04:55:13 AM
Anything in particular you want? I don't really have a whole lot, since I'm not much of a catcher.
Any Pearl Pokes would be nice, especially Glameow or Purugly.
Misdreavus, Slowpoke, Pinsir, Houndour, Stantler, Spheal, or Bagon (or other forms in their evolutionary paths) would be nice too.
If you have none of those, then junk is fine.

I happen to have like 4 newly hatched eevees and... 40 eevee eggs on my Japanese game.

FC: 0258-6691-0599
PM me when you can trade.

Nayrman

Quote from: Bluaki on April 24, 2009, 12:45:26 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on April 24, 2009, 04:55:13 AM
Any Pearl Pokes would be nice, especially Glameow or Purugly.
Misdreavus, Slowpoke, Pinsir, Houndour, Stantler, Spheal, or Bagon (or other forms in their evolutionary paths) would be nice too.
If you have none of those, then junk is fine.

I happen to have like 4 newly hatched eevees and... 40 eevee eggs on my Japanese game.

FC: 0258-6691-0599
PM me when you can trade.
Just sent the PM, in case you don't get the e-mail and get notified XD

bluaki

Oh, so Masuda exploit is... just breeding any Japanese pokemon with a US one to get a higher chance of shiny egg? And it works with Ditto?
Perhaps I should start getting masses of Japanese Dittos to give out, then.

Nayrman

Quote from: Bluaki on April 24, 2009, 01:07:38 PM
Oh, so Masuda exploit is... just breeding any Japanese pokemon with a US one to get a higher chance of shiny egg? And it works with Ditto?
Perhaps I should start getting masses of Japanese Dittos to give out, then.
Yes, it's somewhere about 4 to 5 times more likely to have a shiny egg via that method.

bluaki

Well, if you happen to not care that much about being completely legit, I could hatch an eevee (or ditto) on my Japanese game while having a shiny code on (I have an Action Replay with a few Japanese codes). I'm fairly sure that makes its data completely legit-looking to any game, and it would raise your chances of getting a shiny even further because of one parent being shiny.
I'm pretty obsessive about Pokemon, but when it gets to things like shinies and unobtianables that I consider ridiculous, I personally don't mind a bit of a cheat that would make the pokemon still seem to be completely legit. I'm not one to really go for shiny breeding or messing with IVs/EVs.

jnfs2014

((Or I could give you a legit legit one with ok EV's and Master Ball. No AR needed.))

But anyways....whatever.

JrDude

Quote from: Bluaki on April 24, 2009, 01:19:55 PM
Well, if you happen to not care that much about being completely legit, I could hatch an eevee (or ditto) on my Japanese game while having a shiny code on (I have an Action Replay with a few Japanese codes). I'm fairly sure that makes its data completely legit-looking to any game, and it would raise your chances of getting a shiny even further because of one parent being shiny.
I'm pretty obsessive about Pokemon, but when it gets to things like shinies and unobtianables that I consider ridiculous, I personally don't mind a bit of a cheat that would make the pokemon still seem to be completely legit. I'm not one to really go for shiny breeding or messing with IVs/EVs.
I do the same with Action Replay, just to get events though, I haven't used AR on my Platinum yet though, I'm trying to wait for the official ones.
Also, do you happen to know the code for Pearl that makes the pokémon shiny? I found a few codes, but none worked, my GBA shiny code works, but it makes every pokémon (or maybe just the party pokémon) shiny, and I don't want that.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 24, 2009, 01:30:33 PM
((Or I could give you a legit legit one with ok EV's and Master Ball. No AR needed.))

But anyways....whatever.
Well, I'm back at my dorm, so I don't have internet for the DS right now anyway.
And I'm trying to get all Eeveelutions shiny, so I'd have to get 8 total XD
Let's just see what happens during the week.