News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Halo 3 Mythic Maps

Started by Mutilator7, March 10, 2009, 09:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutilator7

I'm surprised there's no thread about this. Three new Halo 3 maps, Orbital, Assembly, and Sandbox. The only way you an have these maps is if you bought the special collectors edition of Halo Wars or won a code for it. With a new grid system for forge, there are limitless possibilities. I really hope they come on the XBL Marketplace soon. Did you get the maps? I'm planning to once they come out on the marketplace. The mythic achievements can be boosted really easy because the  max party size is 8 in the new mythic playlist.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Mutilator7 on March 10, 2009, 09:20:50 AM
I'm surprised there's no thread about this. Three new Halo 3 maps, Orbital, Assembly, and Sandbox. The only way you an have these maps is if you bought the special collectors edition of Halo Wars or won a code for it. With a new grid system for forge, there are limitless possibilities. I really hope they come on the XBL Marketplace soon. Did you get the maps? I'm planning to once they come out on the marketplace. The mythic achievements can be boosted really easy because the  max party size is 8 in the new mythic playlist.

I have yet to get the maps.
but i hear it's coming out on the 31st on the marketplace. (i've been saving 800 points for it for like two months now. :P)
Can't wait for sandbox.
I love forging and I make pretty awesome maps.
Gonna find all 3 skulls once I get it.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

lacey

halo 3 is my favorite game ever.

Zero

Yeah back when I got halo wars there weren't any special editions left, couldn't get them.

Ah...well...at least that isn't the only way to get them

Mutilator7

The halo wars limited edition sold out on the first day so if you didn't purchase it then/ preorder it, you couldn't get them.

The Seventh

I managed to get the last Limited Edition Halo Wars on shelf.  However, once I got the maps, I tried looking for Halo 3.  Problem?  Lost Halo 3 :'(
Quote from: Mutilator7 on March 13, 2009, 03:54:40 PM
The halo wars limited edition sold out on the first day so if you didn't purchase it then/ preorder it, you couldn't get them.
Beg to differ.  Never pre-ordered it, and got it, like, just the other day.
meh

Mutilator7

Update on the Halo 3 mythic maps, Bungie has set an official launch date for them, April 9th and they will cost 800 MS points.

Triforceman22

Quote from: ll-Mutilator-ll on March 31, 2009, 04:08:13 PM
Update on the Halo 3 mythic maps, Bungie has set an official launch date for them, April 9th and they will cost 800 MS points.

Getting them tomorrw.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

The Seventh

Quote from: Vanguard22 on April 08, 2009, 04:21:53 PM
Quote from: ll-Mutilator-ll on March 31, 2009, 04:08:13 PM

Getting them tomorrw.
Well, hope you like them.

Cuz' they're AWESOME!  Sandbox in particular.  I made a cool temple, and a cool looking grifball course.

I know this bacause my friend let me borrow his game for a week.  Now, he's helping me buy a new one (w/o my parents knowing...)
meh

Ridley

I hope to get these soon. Sandbox looks awsome. I heard that people made a forged version that has a teleporter that takes you straight to the skull that is there. Anybody have it?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Mutilator7

Overload the map and the guardians will not kill you, ride out and grab the skull.

The Seventh

Quote from: Mutilator on April 12, 2009, 11:29:11 AM
Overload the map and the guardians will not kill you, ride out and grab the skull.

There was also another forged version that actually BLOCKS THE TURRETS.

Then, you don't have to overload the map.

Only downside is that when you go into the kill zone, it (the noise) gets really annoying, and you lose some money.  And parts.
meh