News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Original Futurama Cast is Returning

Started by TheDarkChief, August 04, 2009, 09:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkChief

QuoteRejoice! Reports are coming in that the cast of Futurama is returning! The Star is reporting that the cast has signed new deals with 20th Century Fox already. All of this comes hot on the heels of some nail-biting salary negotiations and a "no show" for the voice cast during the San Diego Comic-Con panel last weekend.
Update 2: And now we're completely in the clear! We just got this word from 20th Century Fox: "Just wanted you to know that we now have deals with the entire Futurama voice cast to return: John DiMaggio, Maurice LaMarche, Billy West, Tress MacNeille and Katey Sagal."
Link: http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/100/1009858p1.html

HUZZAH!
It looks like Fox hasn't screwed up after all and decided that the original cast should be the only cast! That was too close I say.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Gwen Khan

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Super

Looks like Futurama will be back in black.

I'm so glad.

The Seventh

That's good.

I thought fox had lost their minds (or whatever's left of their minds :D ) when they said they were hiring a new cast.
meh

Tupin

That's great, and at least they are actually going back to a normal TV season next year. The TV movies were really weird.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

JrDude

Yeah, I wonder how everything's gonna work with all the changes the movies made (like Dark Matter no longer working as a fuel, how will they fly the ship? [if you somehow know, don't say, I wanna be surprised when I watch it])

It's still gonna be on Comedy Central, right?
[move][/move]
Dude .