Lv.40 Charizard
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Fly
Mega Kick

Pokemon Seen: 112
Pokemon Owned: 52

So_So_Man

Personally, I would replace the Gyarados with a Dragon, Mr.Mime with Alakazam, and Raichu with Zapdos (You could probably find something to replace primape with, like a hitmon or a Machamp)

jnfs2014

Dugtrio was replaced by Articuno. Primeape will stay for the speed, Raichu for the lolz, Mr. Mime for the god awesome EXP since it's traded in-game, Gyarados to stop Bruno's Onix.

Kayo

Did you EV train your  pokemon? When I picked up FireRed recently to make a new file, i decided i wasn't going to worry about natures or EVs, so it'd be a more nonstalgic experience.

I then gave up and EV trained anyway. In fact, I started catching multiples for the right nature and breeding for egg moves. I guess my natural instinctive impulses wouldn't allow me to play without doing that... :/ The only thing i left alone are IVs. Didn't bother because they're completely in-game pokemon.

The massive 381 attack stat on my Flareon over the 294 i would have if i didn't care about its nature/EVs made it all worth it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Friendly Hostile

My team when I took on the E4 for the first time still had Butterfree in it.

jnfs2014

I don't worry about EV's.

Also, lol Flareon with Attack.

Kayo

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 04, 2010, 11:36:43 AM
I don't worry about EV's.

Also, lol Flareon with Attack.
There's nothing funny about an awesome pokemon that GameFreak clearly despises.

and i don't remember if its attack is 381 or 391.. its not at lv 100 yet so i calculated. BTW quick attack/shadow ball/iron tail/overheat works wonders on in-game FR battling. (despite the presence of iron tail; i had no other options)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]