News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

How MYL spent March 6th/Help I need to find a lady friend

Started by SkyMyl, March 07, 2010, 01:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

I was supposed to go to a Sweet 16 yesterday for my cousin, the one who I grew up with, and the one who's like a twin sister to me. Seeing how great I am at parties, I thought I would stay here, play some Mega Man 10, until my father came up and said "FUCK THAT, YOU'RE COMING WITH US."

So, we were supposed to leave at 4:00. Then, because we had to pick someone up for the ride, it got pushed to 5:30. So, a two hour car ride to a party that starts at 6:00? HELL YES WE'RE TOTALLY GETTING THERE EARLY. Also, despite us having directions, we humored the GPS in the car by turning it on. It insisted on making a U-turn because it apparently didn't know any other way to the destination, and was too lazy to auto-correct.

Eventually, we got there at 7:30. It seems as though we didn't miss a whole lot, and it was very, very quiet outside. But then, we open the door and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IT'S A SWEET RAVE PARTY JESUS LOOK AT ALL THE BOTTLES OF SODA OH MY GOD THERE'S ALL THIS MUSIC AND SEIZURE LIGHTS JESUS MY EYES HURT BUT MY LEGS FEEL FANTASTIC YES YES YES

...uh, so yeah. After greeting family members and eating, started my little contest. Find my cousin and re-connect about the good old days. Except, and this is where it hit me, she was wearing a long, black dress when we saw her. Apparently, she ditched the 'long' description and was instead wearing a little black dress. Just like the 7 other teenage girls on the dance floor! So, being unable to locate her among what felt like a contest for the boyfriends, I just leaned against a wall for one hour until they cut the cake.

It was pretty darn good, that cake. Anyway, after that, it was 10:00, we helped clean up, I hugged people, met my cousin's ex-boyfriend (WHY ARE YOU DATING A JONAS BROTHER-oh wait.), stole some of the Pepsi they weren't going to use, and went on another 2 hour ride back home. At 1:30 AM, I began changing and collapsed on my bed.
Yes, he collapsed from sitting in a car and leaning against a wall.

In conclusion, I was dragged along to meet my cousin again and obtain her phone number, meet a nice girl, and have fun. Only one of those reasons actually came true, and it's more like half a reason as I never got her phone number. And now the party moved to Facebook, but seeing as I'm the only one who isn't bothering with Facebook, I guess I'll just go back to playing Mega Man 10.

This thread could also be titled, "Help me find a lady to befriend please ;_;"
I'm saving that title for your biography. <3

Dog Food

I'll be your friend, MYL <3
And Voice, too.

That party sounds like it could have been fun. At least the cake was good and you got free soda out of it. So, are you going to keep in touch with the cousin who is like a twin sister to you? Even if you don't have her number, that could be easy to obtain.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

The Riddler

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 07, 2010, 01:05:00 PM
Apparently, she ditched the 'long' description and was instead wearing a little black dress. Just like the 7 other teenage girls on the dance floor.

ITT: Myl wants to intercourse  his cousin and her friends.

Brah, chicks dig confidence. I know it's hard, but if you see them out there dancing, join in.

SkyMyl

Also, forgot to mention that a lot (If not all) of the girls were getting..."touchy feely" with one another.
This behavior is completely normal. To MYL, however, it's automatic subtext.

Quote from: (K)ilo (J)oules on March 07, 2010, 01:56:07 PM
I'll be your friend, MYL <3
And Voice, too.

That party sounds like it could have been fun. At least the cake was good and you got free soda out of it. So, are you going to keep in touch with the cousin who is like a twin sister to you? Even if you don't have her number, that could be easy to obtain.
<3
<3

Getting her number would be pretty easy if I bothered with Facebook.
It's hilarious when his dad recommends he get a Facebook and MYL still refuses.

Quote from: Riddler on March 07, 2010, 02:02:07 PM
ITT: Myl wants to intercourse  his cousin and her friends.

Brah, chicks dig confidence. I know it's hard, but if you see them out there dancing, join in.
I'm a horrible dancer. My non existent self-esteem told me to sit out.
You should have seen his face when he saw her, Rob. It was a cross between, "I want to bang you until our ancestors plead otherwise", and "Holy crap, when did she grow up!?"
Of course, MYL's perception is usually clouded by his own imagination, as you saw above.

Macawmoses

So MYL fails to get chicks by being a wallflower. I think this is a lesson for him, I do.

SkyMyl

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

Doodle

You don't need a lady friend. You have the internet. <3
Also, at family reunions/parties/etc, half of what I do is what you did. The other half is forcing myself into dancing(for like a minute) and being more social.
YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

SkyMyl

The Riddler

Suck it up and join Facebook.
You wanna be more social? Start with a social networking site.

SkyMyl

Fuck no, I'm not joining that overrated piece of social poop.

What, does no one have any old-school advice?
Times have changed, boy. Adapt.

JrDude

Dude, your an internet nerd who lacks a social life, if anything you should be jumping at the chance to join Facebook, it's a way to be social while still holding your internet nerd reputation.
Hell, I just recently rejoined, and like 40 people I don't talk to added me, I assume it's a place where you add who you recognize, though I only add friends (and people who I want to be friends with), and accept friend requests from people I recognize.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

Facebook is overrated.
The only use I got out of it was trolling people with downs. :U
YEAH

JrDude

Why is it that internet nerds hate to do things that non-internet nerds do on the internet?
[move][/move]
Dude .

L10

MYL, you can get Facebook for the original reason I did....to stalk my crush....Vive suggested that to me Dx but now it's just something I do, it's like NSFCD's sister, always open right next to each other
0o!f