So I take it your parents took it well?

'Grats, brah.

Make me a godparent. :3
Sure...
And no. <3

K-Cee

Quote from: Mystic on March 26, 2010, 08:13:29 PM
Tis a healthy and hyper baby girl :3

She's very cute (so far) ^_^. Hopefully it stays cute. I need something to remind me why I'm gonna bother changing her diaper. Also, the estimated date the doctor gave us is 8/29/2010, aka MJ's birthday. Made me laugh inside.

haha... first part made me giggle. If she got ugly would you admit it?

Mystic

Quote from: K-Cee on March 29, 2010, 10:25:31 AM
haha... first part made me giggle. If she got ugly would you admit it?
SHUT THE FUCK UP SHE WON'T GET UGLY

I hope ;_;

K-Cee

Chris8492

My Niece or Nephew's birthday is going to be on the 23rd or the 24Th of August 2010. Not just that, The 24th is my birthday!

I've been an uncle since i was 13.  :)

Congrats Mystic.

JrDude

Quote from: AcerChris on March 30, 2010, 04:49:13 PM
My Niece or Nephew's birthday is going to be on the 23rd or the 24Th of August 2010. Not just that, The 24th is my birthday!

I've been an uncle since i was 13.  :)

Congrats Mystic.
My cousin has been an aunt since before she was born!
True story.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

Considering I'm the oldest child, I won't be an uncle for awhile.

Chris8492

Well, you're gonna be a father. Definately matters more.

Lotos

Quote from: Mystic on March 27, 2010, 08:25:27 AM
Well, we had a boy name picked out. Xander Michael. For a girl, her mom thought of Zoey, and my mom came up with a middle name, Michelle. We seem to like that so far. so probably Zoey Michelle Bishop :)

Glad to hear your mom is supportive.  Mine would throw me out of the house D:

So, are you hoping for your baby girl to be born on MJ's birthday?  I assume that would be another plus to having a beautiful child.

Mystic

She had her second ultrasound today. Fuck yeah, 3D views. Made me lol. It was interesting when they did it.

We were told that the head was small, and it may have some kind of issue after talking to the doctors a couple weeks ago. Well, today the hospital told us everything is perfect, so the first ultrasound was off. That was a relief. The test for Down Syndome and stuff was negative. So the baby is perfectly healthy according to the doctor.

Also, we decided on Zoey Michelle.

Quote from: Lotos on April 13, 2010, 08:46:46 AM
So, are you hoping for your baby girl to be born on MJ's birthday?  I assume that would be another plus to having a beautiful child.
It's looking more likely of a 9/4/10 birthday. I'd really prefer her to be born before I go back to school though.

Lotos

Missingno6

Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Magnum

Why is everyone so worried about how she'll look?
I still find it pretty awesome someone on here is going to be a parent. Congrats. I have a niece and I know that I'm in no rush now.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Mystic

Who was worried about how she'll look?

Besides, if she inherits any of my girlfriend's looks, she be the most beautiful baby ever.

Kayo

Quote from: Mystic on April 14, 2010, 05:14:45 PM
Who was worried about how she'll look?

Besides, if she inherits any of my girlfriend's looks, she be the most beautiful baby ever.
Aww, that's sweet <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]