News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Silver's House of Pancakes

Started by Dog Food, September 06, 2010, 07:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Dog Food

I laugh every time I see that Tom Nook thing. I did not notice that. If I had just read that quote, I might have thought this was an Animal Crossing fan fic.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 01, 2010, 08:50:51 AM
New chapter soon?
I'm going to start working on it next week and hopefully I'll be done by the end of the week. Things are starting to get heavy with plot, so it'll be more fun for me to write. Which means once I start, I should get a lot done in one go (if not all of it). It's the starting that's hard.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

It's been barely over a week. I AM SEVERELY DISAPPOINT!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Silverhawk79

Dog Food

Quote from: Magnum on December 08, 2010, 10:31:42 PM
It's been barely over a week. I AM SEVERELY DISAPPOINT!
Heh... And you might have to wait longer, too. I've got another writing sample I've put priority over and I want to finish it by the end of this week.

Silverhawk79

Did Silver's House of Pancakes go out of business? ;_;

SkyMyl

Dog Food

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 18, 2010, 11:16:26 AM
Did Silver's House of Pancakes go out of business? ;_;
Sorry, but I don't think I'm going to be able to continue making these. It's a lot of work and I've got college things to prepare. Now that I've been accepted to the college I want to go to, I need to make sure I have the money to pay for it (since it's intercourse ing expensive). Focusing on that is a little more important, I'm afraid. So this story is going to have to come to a close early... I'm really, really sorry, I had great plans for it, but it's just not convenient any-

Wait, what?

Just kidding. Silver's House of Pancakes isn't going out of business! It's just closing for the holidays. I would have got another chapter in (like I had promised), but unfortunately the "100 Questions" surprise took up about three days out of my life and I didn't get a chance to work on a chapter for this. My excuses above are also somewhat valid, but it no way is college payments going to keep me from writing this. So after New Year's I'll begin production again, possibly sooner, but I wouldn't expect anything until after vacation.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: KJ on December 18, 2010, 10:07:20 PM
Sorry, but I don't think I'm going to be able to continue making these. It's a lot of work and I've got college things to prepare. Now that I've been accepted to the college I want to go to, I need to make sure I have the money to pay for it (since it's intercourse ing expensive). Focusing on that is a little more important, I'm afraid. So this story is going to have to come to a close early... I'm really, really sorry, I had great plans for it, but it's just not convenient any-

Quote from: KJ on December 18, 2010, 10:07:20 PM
Wait, what?

Just kidding. Silver's House of Pancakes isn't going out of business! It's just closing for the holidays. I would have got another chapter in (like I had promised), but unfortunately the "100 Questions" surprise took up about three days out of my life and I didn't get a chance to work on a chapter for this. My excuses above are also somewhat valid, but it no way is college payments going to keep me from writing this. So after New Year's I'll begin production again, possibly sooner, but I wouldn't expect anything until after vacation.

Silverhawk79

Dog Food

Quote from: Culex on January 05, 2011, 12:00:35 AM
Update? ;_;
Yes, actually. I'm getting back on track with writing this story. Hopefully I'll finish it by tonight. Either way, expect the next chapter soon.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: KJ on January 13, 2011, 09:00:41 AM
Yes, actually. I'm getting back on track with writing this story. Hopefully I'll finish it by tonight. Either way, expect the next chapter soon.

SkyMyl

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change