<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. (Insern New Fight Term Here) 4 Speculation Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: Dawei on July 08, 2012, 04:57:52 PM
Melee's controls were pretty intercourse ing tight. BUT MAYBE THATS JUST ME

Melee is my preference and I play the poop out of both, but its something that I and a lot of people have noticed.

Quote from: Kayo on July 08, 2012, 06:40:50 PM
Lucario himself just wasn't really that good, I didn't think. The idea was fine, but the character just needed to be better so he could take advantage of it.

I'm just saying he needs a little tweaking if he stays.

While I agree with you that he needs some tweaking, the same can be said for all characters.

Lucario is top of C tier and is completely playable.

Kayo

Quote from: Z on July 09, 2012, 11:37:09 AM
Melee is my preference and I play the poop out of both, but its something that I and a lot of people have noticed.

While I agree with you that he needs some tweaking, the same can be said for all characters.

Lucario is top of C tier and is completely playable.
I always liked his mechanics but was never too impressed when playing as him. I just think he of all characters needs to be better, so his trick can be taken advantage of to the fullest extent possible without becoming broken.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on July 09, 2012, 11:40:42 AM
I always liked his mechanics but was never too impressed when playing as him. I just think he of all characters needs to be better, so his trick can be taken advantage of to the fullest extent possible without becoming broken.

Indeed

Also, what the intercourse  vgtribune? No Megaman? Though knowing Capcom it isn't like that'd end well anyway.

sigh

Nayrman

Quote from: The Riddler on July 09, 2012, 11:35:38 AM

Ashley is weaksauce.

How so? I think if you got creative she could be a fun character. Could be another magic user considering Lucas is likely to get the axe, leaving us with really only Zelda and Ness in that regard.

Quote from: Kayo on July 09, 2012, 11:36:41 AM
I disagree; he could really work in Smash, and honestly I want to see him in. Waluigi though is kind of debatable. Someone on here once brought up the point that he appears pretty much in all the spinoffs when a filler character is needed, and his moves could represent the various spin-offs of the Mario series. That would be a half-decent idea, but if that's not going to be his moveset I don't want to see him in Smash for a million years.

I'm actually impressed at the amount of support for K. Rool. He's getting pretty old now but he could be a cool character with plenty of options.

But N? I honestly can't see how he could even fit in. Like, what would he POSSIBLY do besides be a Pokemon Trainer clone?

It's not that he couldn't work in Smash, it's just that he's an awful character in a very mediocre game. Ghirahim would be a total waste of space. If we want to put in another Zelda character, make it Vaati. At least he's been the final boss once and been a main antagonist in another game.

Waluigi would be a total waste of space. Never been in a non-spinoff, and really, don't we have ENOUGH Mario going on right now? Keep him as a costume swap for Luigi and it's fine... And as an assist trophy.

And yeah, N would be pointless when Red is already in the game.

Quote from: Z on July 09, 2012, 11:47:05 AM
Also, what the intercourse  vgtribune? No Megaman? Though knowing Capcom it isn't like that'd end well anyway.

Knowing Capcom they'd let him in the game for DLC only for 15 bucks, then another 5 dollars per color swap.

Tupin

I guess no one who's voting ever played StarTropics...

Sukapon and Little Mac make sense, they were actually in fighting games before.

Shulk? From Xenoblade? Nintendo didn't even want to give that game a wide release because they knew it would sell terribly, I doubt he would ever be in. Captain Rainbow would be cool, I suppose.

If we have a character from Skyward Sword, I know it will be Ghirahim, but I really want it to be Groose.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

to be honest, I think we're fine with Zelda characters. @_@;;

Tupin

Sukapon, Little Mac, Mike Jones, Tom Nook, Balloon Fighter, and Captain Rainbow are on my wishlist.

zephilicious

So I just had this wonderful vision of a Balloon fighter that could blow up extra balloons for more jumps, but becomes a slower/bigger target in the process.

His play style would involve this balance between popping balloons for better ground combat and re-inflating them more more versatile aerial combat.

I must have him.

Also a final smash where every character gets a balloon then the stage disappears.
~~ <3

DededeCloneChris

I blame Brawl In The Family for bizarro Waluigi's obscene popularity.

Neerb

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on July 09, 2012, 02:31:03 PM
I thank Brawl In The Family for bizarro Waluigi's obscene popularity.

My version of your thought.

I do wish Nintendo would do something with him, though; putting Wario and Waluigi in the 2D Mario games instead of Toad and Toad would certainly be nice.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on July 09, 2012, 01:08:37 PM
to be honest, I think we're fine with Zelda characters. @_@;;
I'd still rather see Ghirahim than Ganondorf. Haters gonna hate.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: Kayo on July 09, 2012, 06:16:15 PM
I'd still rather see Ghirahim than Ganondorf. Haters gonna hate.

Hmm... main bad guy of a legendary franchise or a weird, uninteresting side-villain who serves the main big bad in a very unremarkable game. *HATES* XP

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 09, 2012, 07:12:29 PM

Hmm... main bad guy of a legendary franchise or a weird, uninteresting side-villain who serves the main big bad in a very unremarkable game. *HATES* XP
Once again, Groose should be playable. Just to show that they really don't care what fans think, because they probably don't.

This poll won't have any pull anyway, as it's not official.

As much as I want Mike Jones in the next Smash, it will never happen because he was in a USA-only series. Japanese players would have no idea who he was, and they probably have way more pull on who is in.

The Riddler

Quote from: Tupin on July 09, 2012, 07:51:33 PM
Once again, Groose should be playable. Just to show that they really don't care what fans think, because they probably don't.

This poll won't have any pull anyway, as it's not official.

As much as I want Mike Jones in the next Smash, it will never happen because he was in a USA-only series. Japanese players would have no idea who he was, and they probably have way more pull on who is in.
what would groose do

literally only his final smash is invisionable. he pulls back a giant catapult and launches a bomb

that's literally it

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on July 09, 2012, 07:12:29 PM

It's purely my opinion, I thought Ghirahim was an interesting character, and I'm getting real bored of Ganondorf.
[move][/move]