We wish something that we want, but it never come true! But! Is maybe better!

Started by DededeCloneChris, October 24, 2007, 12:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Today update is the target test, but more fun that before! And also we can now record our best records or battles and send them to our friends! There go Sakurai again, adding awesome features that we never expected! KEEP THE AWESOME GOOD WORK SAKURAI!;)

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

bluaki

Is it just me, or is three minutes of replay data way too small?
Is that based on the Wii's 512MB or is it based off of a limitation in the game itself? I have a 2GB SD card and a computer if the former... >_>

Triforceman22

Quote from: bluaki on October 24, 2007, 12:56:50 PM
Is that based on the Wii's 512MB or is it based off of a limitation in the game itself? I have a 2GB SD card and a computer if the former... >_>
just set your timer for 3 minutes in each match. :)

bluaki

Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 24, 2007, 01:00:09 PM
Uh... I prefer using stock.

Ikkitrix

Oh gawd, 3 minute matches? Better hope there's some epic technical skill rape left in or NO MATCH with 4 stock will EVER take 3 minutes. Well, I guess it's a good way for people who can't record videos other ways to get their matches recorded. But now it's kinda less useful because there's WiFi to show people how to do things and how awesome you are...

Either way, I'd rather just run a video out composite cable from my TV to my capture card.

Triforceman22

Quote from: bluaki on October 24, 2007, 01:02:00 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 24, 2007, 01:00:09 PM
Uh... I prefer using stock.

Doesn't everyone....

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...