News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

December 3rd

Started by evilflame101, November 22, 2007, 08:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilflame101

I'm not sure how many of you noticed this but, I think i know why the game was going to be released on December 3rd. Melee was released on December 3rd 2001! So when Sakurai noticed the game would be finished around this time period, he jumped on having it released on the same day as Melee, but as the time approached, he realized that if he were to release the game at this time, it would suffer the same fate as Melee. Melee was rushed and they had to leave a lot out due to time constraints. Sakurai did not want Brawl to suffer the same fate, so he had to push it back, in order to make sure this game was perfect, and would last decades.

thunderhero4

i noticed the same thing...but i dont think thats the exact reason why...ill bet it was to get a few more fan requests added and to fix most of the lag you could get on wi-fi...

evilflame101

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 22, 2007, 08:37:05 PM
i noticed the same thing...but i dont think thats the exact reason why...ill bet it was to get a few more fan requests added and to fix most of the lag you could get on wi-fi...
well fixing the wifi, and adding more things is part of making the game perfect, i agree with that 100%

thunderhero4

Quote from: evilflame101 on November 22, 2007, 09:09:08 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 22, 2007, 08:37:05 PM
well fixing the wifi, and adding more things is part of making the game perfect, i agree with that 100%
exellent, that means we need to sing the agree 100% song...i hope you know the lyrics, cuz i dont...

DededeCloneChris

I'm fine with Sakurai decitions.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 22, 2007, 10:27:28 PM
Its a good thing hes no psycho path...like albert einstein

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 22, 2007, 10:35:44 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 22, 2007, 10:27:28 PM
Its a good thing hes no psycho path...like albert einstein
The Albert Einstein of the videogames.