News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Breath of the Wild

Started by JrDude, March 07, 2017, 12:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: JrDude on April 12, 2017, 10:06:55 PM
I heard somewhere that you could repair stuff, but I'm pretty sure they were mistaken. Though, not repairing, you CAN re-obtain the Champion's Weapons, which are arguably the best weapons in the game. You just need a Diamond to get new ones after they break, which honestly, isn't THAT hard, especially later in the game when Siver enemies become common. And the best Shield, Hylian, can be bought after obtaining and breaking it.
However, I find this breaking mechanic fine. I feel like if they could be repaired, it would take the value away from using all weapons thrown at you. Just use some Rupees and fix the best one, and go again. Though, not being able to repair does kind of make me not want to use some weapons, like the ones from the Amiibos, or the Champion Weapons. I hung some of those at the house because I don't want to break them. I want them forever.
thanks for postnig this, i forgot to take pictures of them

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

JrDude

So I finally beat the game guys.
It took me forever, but I 100%ed the game. All Shrines, all Side Quests, upgraded all Armor to max (except the Amiibo ones. Too many gosh darn Star Pieces. I found a "fast" way to find them, but not worth it), all Pictures (though I had to buy some Lynel weapon pictures, I never found some Lynels early enough to see their weaker weapons. Fairly upsetting), all the DLC, all Korok Seeds (I never planned to, but I kept having such huge gaps of not playing, I decided to reacquaint myself with the game by hunting, and eventually I decided to do them all. I regret nothing).

I love this game, and I personally hope they make another one like this. However, the ending, even the "special one" (which I didn't realize was special until I started to finally watch some BotW videos, and one said it only happens if you do this or that). It's awful. It's just... over. And that boss fight. It was Alright, nothing too special. Could easily be that I was just too overpowered, (All Shrines and Master Sword Boost). However the giant pig at the end, epic looking, disappointing in every regard. It's also upsetting that the Bow of Light can't join your inventory forever. Got all the darn seeds and there's a single slot open in my inventory that can never be filled, as it's forever saved for the Bow.

Anyway. I look forward to playing in Master Mode in the future someday. But not today.
[move][/move]
Dude .