News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Werewolf Afterlife

Started by Macawmoses, December 15, 2008, 09:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Did you guys know that we have a Gaylord Focker in this game?

SkyMyl

911 was the Serial Killer? Well then.

Welcome to Hell, 911. Tolerance: 0

Nine 1 One

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on December 23, 2008, 05:13:29 PM

Welcome to Hell, 911.
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. Had a feeling i was going. 3 Vampires 1 Servant- 2-3 more innocents (can't remember) I figured i was gone.  :D. I had no idea who anyone was til like 2 days ago and it was too late ._.
Stupid vamps had already targeted zovi the other day so i couldn't kill him -_-. That's what i get for trying to help get rid of the baddys.

oh and i cant wait for the next game :D.

Jono2

Quote from: Nine 1 One on December 23, 2008, 06:29:04 PM

Welcome to Hell, 911.
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. Had a feeling i was going. 3 Vampires 1 Servant- 2-3 more innocents (can't remember) I figured i was gone.  :D. I had no idea who anyone was til like 2 days ago and it was too late ._.
Stupid vamps had already targeted zovi the other day so i couldn't kill him -_-. That's what i get for trying to help get rid of the baddys.

dangit, i attempted a deal with the wrong guy. -_-

the one time I choose to not trust Matt's judgement, I actually end up with an undesirable result.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Nine 1 One

Quote from: Jono2 on December 23, 2008, 07:45:53 PM

Welcome to Hell, 911.

the one time I choose to not trust Matt's judgement, I actually end up with an undesirable result.
how so? And jono sorry about killing you ._. i think on that kill i changed my mind like 6 times lol

Jono2

Quote from: Nine 1 One on December 23, 2008, 07:51:19 PM

Welcome to Hell, 911.

how so? And jono sorry about killing you ._. i think on that kill i changed my mind like 6 times lol

I figured that Zovi was the SK.

Assuming this, I attempted to make a deal to protect him while he killed the vampires, as when the SK is revealed, they've basically lost the game.

but he wasn't the SK D:

Matt told me you were, but I was tired of listening to him and getting things wrong. -_-

Spam

I see I was right a second time...

ThePowerOfOne

Welcome to Hell, 911.

You can trust his judgement, but you have to pay a price, which is dealing with him and his sandy vagina :P

Nine 1 One

Quote from: Jono2 on December 23, 2008, 08:29:34 PM
Quote from: Nine 1 One on December 23, 2008, 07:51:19 PM

Welcome to Hell, 911.

I figured that Zovi was the SK.

Assuming this, I attempted to make a deal to protect him while he killed the vampires, as when the SK is revealed, they've basically lost the game.

but he wasn't the SK D:

Matt told me you were, but I was tired of listening to him and getting things wrong. -_-
I knew i wasn't gonna win the parameters were way to hard. So i was gonna try and kill the baddies._. And then the villagers go and kill me. ugh Zovi would have died this night phase. Good luck villagers its 4 baddies-4 Innocent

Matt

Phaze stop acting immature.

Anyways, like I said before I died, I know who is who, but for some reason people choose to disagree... *yawn*. This well be interesting on how everything plays out from this point.

ThePowerOfOne

ThePowerOfOne

Jono2

Quote from: `Matt` on December 23, 2008, 10:16:00 PM

Anyways, like I said before I died, I know who is who, but for some reason people choose to disagree... *yawn*. This well be interesting on how everything plays out from this point.

i never really trusted your judgement, due to your constant asking of me to change votes. -_-

Matt

Quote from: Jono2 on December 23, 2008, 11:48:09 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on December 23, 2008, 10:16:00 PM

i never really trusted your judgement, due to your constant asking of me to change votes. -_-

Well I kept learning new information. Oh well, doesn't matter now.

Quote from: Phaze on December 23, 2008, 11:47:18 PM
Dick.

Once again, immature.