News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

A Fight to Remember

Started by THEBIRD, May 31, 2009, 02:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Quote from: Sh0rTi on June 02, 2009, 10:06:22 AM
((That's the point TL... and killing people in interesting, creative, and gruesome ways was my idea first! xP))

Jas has been sitting on the ferry for half an hour, the cold metal of the blade she smuggled on board pressing against her back. 'Almost forgot what the sky looks like,' she looks up towards the dizzying heights, lost in her own world.
((I can do it better! :P I have GRAVITY!))

THEBIRD

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 01, 2009, 08:53:06 PM
Gracias my homie! James thought to himself as he ran to the next hallway. On one of the walls was, just as Z said, a painting of an apple, grape, and pear. He was about to kick it when he remembered what happened with the chest in his room. He then grabbed it by the frame and lifted it up. It came up easy as he moved it to the side. Alright. That's what I'm talking about. Need anything while I'm in the kitchen Mr. Leader? James thought in a sarcastic manner as he walked into the passageway and headed into the kitchen.
The fridge suddenly opened on its own, and an expensive-looking glass of wine slowly floated out, high out of reach. 'No thank you,' Z replied politely. 'I've gotten it myself.'
---
((Yes, yes, you can kill people in anyway you choose. I like horror movies, like Saw, Scream, Exorcist, Nightmare on Elm Street... All that. Along with some of the "better executed" films, like Silence of the Lambs. Go ahead and try something I haven't seen :P ))

"Rooms?" X replied, barely listening. "There might be some beds somewhere around here. Sleep on the floor if you have to." He quickly waved him away, more interested in tuning the TV to get the signal of the news channel he had wanted to listen in on.
---
'Bored?' came Z's voice in Jon's head. 'Ah, I remember when I was young. Had to keep myself contained, or so I thought. But, you know, there are places where you can go and flaunt your abilities, Jon. People like you to relate to.'

Triforce_Luigi

Jon raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, voice in my head," he said out loud, though he wasn't really sure who he was speaking to. "What do you mean?"

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on June 02, 2009, 04:19:58 PM
Jon raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, voice in my head," he said out loud, though he wasn't really sure who he was speaking to. "What do you mean?"
'I apologize,' Z thought. 'My name is Z. I am the leader of The Super Human League. Our base is located on Ferrah Island. If you stopped by, perhaps I could show you what I mean.'

Triforce_Luigi

Jon mulled it over for a few brief moments.

"Fine," he said at last. "Uh... How do I get there?"

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on June 02, 2009, 04:30:15 PM
Jon mulled it over for a few brief moments.

"Fine," he said at last. "Uh... How do I get there?"
'Take the ferry to Ferrah Island,' Z directed. 'The password is 'Z'. From there, you should find a castle. That is my home, and could become yours as well if you choose so.'

Triforce_Luigi

Jon nodded and left his house, heading out to the harbor to catch the ferry. When he arrived he went to the nearest boat.

"This boat is headed to Ferrah Island?" he asked whoever was inside.

THEBIRD

The man stood there for a moment. "It might be," was all he said. 'He's waiting for the password,' Z informed Jon.

Anarchy_Jas

((Oops, kinda time skipped to where Jas is already... ON A BOAT MUTHAFUCKA! er... because BoA wasn't here. ^^'))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on June 02, 2009, 04:49:51 PM
((Oops, kinda time skipped to where Jas is already... ON A BOAT MUTHAFUCKA! er... because BoA wasn't here. ^^'))
(( So this Jas is impatient, not oblivious? All these same-names are getting confusing ;-; And that's fine, there's more then one boat, and you can just keep on going. That little bit you skipped would of gone like this: "The password is 'Z'." "Okay, come on board." ))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on June 02, 2009, 04:47:29 PM
The man stood there for a moment. "It might be," was all he said. 'He's waiting for the password,' Z informed Jon.

"Password's 'Z,'" said Jon.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on June 02, 2009, 04:53:00 PM
"Password's 'Z,'" said Jon.
"Yes, this boat takes you to Ferrah Island," the man said, letting him on board the ferry.

Triforce_Luigi

"Great," said Jon, making himself comfortable on the ferry.

Anarchy_Jas

((Same Jas, different world. xD))

Jas stared at the sky for what seemed like forever, until she felt the ferry slow down. Soon it was only gently rocking back and forth. 'Looks like I'm here. Now what?'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on June 02, 2009, 05:44:33 PM
((Same Jas, different world. xD))

Jas stared at the sky for what seemed like forever, until she felt the ferry slow down. Soon it was only gently rocking back and forth. 'Looks like I'm here. Now what?'
'Just keep walking straight. Cross the river, and the trees will open up. You'll be able to see the castle in the distance. And it will be there that you'll find me,' Z directed.