News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Art Request

Started by Ron, July 07, 2008, 04:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

I used to be good with Photoshop, but I happen to have gotten really bored...and too lazy to make my own things.
Would anyone mind making me an 88x88 image that says "Etcetera57" on it. It cannot be an animation, and some good colors to use would be green and black. This is for a Youtube Channel just so you can know what it's for.

Click me ^

FruitFlow

I'd be glad to make that for you.
I'm actually getting back into making Sigs and Banners so I'll do it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Ron

Thanks.
Just post it here when you have it.

Click me ^

FruitFlow

I have just one quick question though.
Do you want just the name and the colors only?
Or do you want something specific added to it as well?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Ron

Nothing specific...kinda just a blend of the colors in any kind of cool way you can think of...Nothing to specific. Just make sure it has that name on it.

Click me ^

FruitFlow

Okay then.
I'll get it to you as soon as possible.

FruitFlow

Okay, here's two of them. I couldn't make any of the names fancy due to the small dimensions.

I tried fixing the name on this one but nothing would work:

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/SSBBRAWLIN/Etcetera57-1.jpg

And here's the second one:

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/SSBBRAWLIN/Etcetera2.jpg

Ron

They're alright.
I can't read the first one, but I'll use the second one.

If anyone else, or you, want to make another, more options to pick from always help.

Click me ^

FruitFlow

Sure thing. It's always a pleasure to do some art in my free time.