News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

So, American Idol starts tonight...

Started by Doodle, January 13, 2009, 01:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

*prepares to get flamed*
...so, anyone watching it tonight?
I like it *waits to get flamed even worse* so I'll probably watch it. It's funny to see the people who think they can sing try and fail miserably. :P
YEAH

ThePowerOfOne

Mabe. I just like to watch the auditions :P

Eizweir

Yeah, they're bringing back the Wild Card feature and have some new stuff, so it should be interesting.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Qsmash

I just watch the auditions for the lulz.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Phaze on January 13, 2009, 02:23:34 PM
Mabe. I just like to watch the auditions :P
As do I.

I also like the fact that Simon gets to be a complete dick.

Zovistograt

Auditions are entertaining.

I'll be gone tonight though.

They shouldn't have added the 4th judge.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 13, 2009, 03:55:49 PM

4 Judges is standard in most other countries.

Java

I'll definitely be watching...on TiVo.
I also watch American Idol and the auditions are entertaining.

Also Zovi, I'm glad they added a fourth judge.
Randy is a moron, Paula's a waste of money who speaks kind nonsense, and Simon is an poop hole, but ACTUALLY speaks the truth. Hopefully the new girl can be in the middle by speaking the truth just not as poop holeish at times.

Shujinco2

Quote from: mackormoses on January 13, 2009, 04:28:15 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on January 13, 2009, 03:55:49 PM

4 Judges is standard in most other countries.
Yes, but that means, if Simon and Paula vote no, and Randy and judge # 4 vote yes... what happens then?

Doodle

Well, no tie happened tonight. So, I don't know.
YEAH

Beatnik

The only time I ever enjoyed American Idol was when that awesome burlesque cabaret singer came on a few years ago and sang "I put a spell on you." It was incredible, the fact that he didn't make it is all the proof I need that American Idol judges your willingness to sell out, and not your actual talent as a musician.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."