News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Adventure Time

Started by Silverhawk79, September 30, 2010, 10:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

So, Adventure Time. Great show, or stupid show? I think it's pretty great, to be honest. It's a little silly, sure, but a lot of the jokes in there are actually fairly mature, so kids and adults alike can enjoy it.
Thoughts?

Neerb

This show is freaking amazing. We will never see the glory of the 90s again, but shows like this are at least keeping Cartoon Network alive while Nickelodeon and Disney Channel fade into suckiness (although Phineas & Ferb is good and Avatar The Last Airbender is getting some kind of sequel mini series).

It's a shame they cancelled Chowder, though.

Cornwad

That's the one where the dog is played by Aquaman right? I've seen a few episodes of it, it didn't seem too bad.

DededeCloneChris

I don't see how great that show is. It looks...pretty casual. And Chowder honestly sucked for me. It was too gross more than funny.

BOREDFOREVER

I like to watch Adventure Time with the kids.  It's funny.

SkyMyl

I've heard of Adventure Time and how silly it can be, but I never actually bothered to watch it.

Silverhawk79

Super

Adventure Time is the best new cartoon on television. Flapjack was awesome too, but they canceled that. Bastards.

RX-78-2

Adventure Time is great.

Also, I think Flapjack was canceled because the creator left it to work on Regular Show, which I think is just as good--if not better.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Light

Adventure Time has its moments - there are really good episodes, and really lousy ones. That being said, I enjoy most of the show.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Custom

This is a great show everyone should like it.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!