Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Fanfiction)

Started by Retronintendodude7, September 25, 2007, 08:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

I know what happens in this fic.
:P

But no spoilers for you.
just wait another 3 weeks until the next chapter comes out.
*wink wink hint hint * ;)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 16, 2007, 07:52:02 PM

But no spoilers for you.

*points gun at Ryan* Tell me, Shoe Eater.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 16, 2007, 07:58:43 PM

But no spoilers for you.

*points gun at Ryan* Tell me, Shoe Eater.
*Points with Guntz's guns at Ryan* Tell us.
Guntz: CHRIS!
Chris: Business, sorry.

Retronintendodude7

But no spoilers for you.

I know, but you don't know everything, do you? :P I wasn't even half way done when Nsider closed down. :O Besides, I'm editing the chapters so some things could change. Maybe there's going to be a new chapter in between the old ones? (Don't hold me on this, it's being considered. :P)

By the way Ryan, I know you're outgunned and outnumbered right now, but if they give you trouble just Chaos Blast them. ;)

Triforce_Luigi

I am afraid Chaos Blast will not work on me. I have the Sol Emeralds, a force that should easily deflect such a petty attack.

Triforceman22

what about a super emerald Chaos blast?

*uses it, Triforce luigi, and chis distintergrate, along with half of earth.*
Eat that!!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 17, 2007, 05:21:44 AM
what about a super emerald Chaos blast?

*uses it, Triforce luigi, and chis distintergrate, along with half of earth.*
Eat that!!
Good thing that was a Shadow Clone. ;D

Triforce_Luigi

You missed. I was on the other side of the planet. And now, I steal the Super Emeralds and become Hyper Sonic!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 17, 2007, 10:24:39 PM
You missed. I was on the other side of the planet. And now, I steal the Super Emeralds and become Hyper Sonic!
You mean Hyper Espio?

Triforce_Luigi

Of course. Now, *destroys the rest of the planet*

Triforceman22

if you had me at gunpoint, how could you be on other side of the world?

loop holes ftw. :)

*destroys Sega, which ends this battle*

Triforce_Luigi

Destroying Sega destroys Sonic being playable in Brawl... You fiend!

DededeCloneChris

Eizweir

very nice, and yes, retro, I would like you to. ;) thanks
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Retronintendodude7

Yay, I got the chapter done before January. :P  This has the first fight in it, and even something new for Ryan. ;) Enjoy:

Chapter 4: First Match! Fighter against Knight!

The sun had still not risen by the time it was quarter to six in the morning. The only source of light around the coliseum was from some lights in the buildings and the neon signs still attached to the outside of the coliseum. A faint breeze was going though the air, barely moving a plastic bag nearby.

Mage started to walk towards the inside of the coliseum, almost tripping several times on the way. When he was inside, he slowly went towards one of the many stands around the coliseum and sat down. He quickly stood up when he felt something moving under him.
The sorcerer snapped his fingers and a small flame appeared on his index finger, illuminating the area around him. He saw that the lump was wearing a green t-shirt, blue jeans and a red cap with an ?R? stitched on it. The cap covered half of his face.

?Retro?? Mage asked, surprised to see his friend at the coliseum so early in the morning.

?For the last time, I don?t know where Funkytown is!? He yelled and then turned over, making his hat fall off his head.

?Of course?? Mage muttered under his breath. ?You couldn?t wake up for six o?clock, so you just slept here?.? Realizing he was talking in his sleep again.

?Your friend is obviously not a morning person?? A Spanish voice shot out.

Mage looked around and saw a spherical figure with bright yellow eyes and purple wings standing on the edge of the stand. It was Meta-Knight, one of the first people to fight today.

?No, he?s more of a night person. Just give him a few hours and he?ll wake up.? Mage responded, causing Meta-Knight to chuckle a bit. ?Your match is pretty soon, isn?t it?? he asked.

The round knight nodded as Mage went over to Retro and picked something up. It was a rectangular object with a picture of Samus on a bright green background. He flipped it open and a light jingle played as the letters ?D? and ?S? faded onto the screen. The sorcerer proceeded to touch the bottom half of the object.

?It?s in ten minutes, shouldn?t more people be here?? he wondered out loud, closing the object he was holding.

Just then, the coliseum lights went on and Mage and Meta-Knight needed to adjust to the sudden brightness.

A short figure dressed in black walked into the middle of the dusty ground. He took out a small box and turned a few dials onto it. After he was done, he started to walk away, leaving as quickly as he came.

?Wasn?t that Toaster?? a voice questioned groggily, making Meta-knight and Mage jump a bit.

The two of them looked behind them to see Retro awake and dusting of his hat before putting it on again.

The lights suddenly grew to a deep purple. A ship shaped like Meta-Knight?s head flew in behind a blood red sky. The ship continued to fly around the coliseum, making loud metallic noises.

?Looks like you?re up.? Mage turned to where Meta-Knight had been, but he was already gone.

A voice boomed, ?Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the third installment of Super Smaaaash Brothers!!!?

The voice was met with loud clapping.

?Dude, where?s the clapping coming from?? Retro asked, confused.

?The first match today should be a good one. It?s?? The voice paused as a short figure entered the coliseum.

Once the figure had stepped out of the shadows, Mage and Retro could see what he was wearing: A blue jumpsuit with red overalls. He had two strings attached to his back and had the other end tied to two red balloons.

?Balloon Fighter?? The voice began again.

The fighter flapped his arms and jumped of the ground, his two balloons allowed him to fly towards the stage.

?Versus?? The voice continued.

A purple cape flew down from the stage, revealing Meta-Knight. His eyes were glued to Balloon Fighter.

?Meta-Knight!? The voice shouted.

Balloon Fighter finally reached the ship. He extended his hand to Meta-Knight?s so they could shake hands. They then went to opposite sides of the ship and waited for the countdown.

?Are you ready?? The voice asked, as if he was going to get an answer.

Two golden platforms rose where the two contestants were. A bright, white barrier encased them.

?Three?? The voice started.

Balloon Fighter spread his arms out, ready to take flight as soon as the match started.

?Two?? The voice continued.

Meta-Knight remained motionless, continuing to glare menacingly at Balloon Fighter.

?One?? The voice said as the barriers started to fade. ?Go!!? The voice finally finished as the platforms disappeared, dropping the two fighters.

Meta-Knight quickly drew a sharp golden sword and rushed at his opponent. He made a slash at one of the red balloons and made it burst with a loud pop.

?You?re a bit slow, don?t you think?? Meta-Knight questioned, as pieces of the balloon fell to the ground.

?You just burst a balloon. It?s not the first time it?s happened?? Balloon Fighter calmly stated as he pulled out a pump.

He attached a green balloon to the pump. The fighter quickly placed his hands on it and frantically inflated the balloon.

Meta-Knight raised his sword and thrust it towards his opponent. The knight was surprised when his attack only hit the air.

?What?? Meta-Knight questioned, looking for Balloon Fighter.

?You?re a bit slow, don?t you think?? A voice mocked from above, it belonged to Balloon Fighter, who was flapping his arms in an effort to stay in the air.

Meta-Knight chuckled, ?You should leave the skies to the ones with wings??

As he spoke, his wings bat-like wings moved up and down, slowly getting him off the ground.

?But wings can be clipped, leaving those individuals incapable of flying.? Balloon Fighter smirked.

?Is that so?? Meta-Knight asked, nonchalantly reaching for his sword.

The fighter opened his mouth to speak, but with lightning reflexes moved aside as a metallic sword sliced the air inches away from him.  Balloon Fighter kicked the knight?s sword out of his hands.   

?Do you really think I?m that stupid?? Balloon Fighter laughed as he saw his foe?s sword fly into the front of the ship.

Meta-Knight replied by flying towards his laughing opponent, curling his fist. When he thrust his fists, Balloon Fighter stopped flapping his arms so he?d fly down, dodging the punch.

?You?re so predictable!? The fighter said confidently.

?So are you?? Meta-Knight whispered as he kicked both of the balloons, making them burst again.

The fighter started to fly down at an amazing speed. Meta-Knight caught him and then threw him on the ship.

As the jumpsuit wearing fighter rose, he saw Meta-Knight descend on the ship with his arms crossed.

?You?re too confident of yourself. You can?t win that way?? Meta-Knight explained.

The enraged fighter charged at Meta-Knight, but he concealed himself in his violet cape and disappeared.

?Wow. Meta-Knight?s pretty good.? Retro said, kind of surprised.

?Yeah?? Mage agreed.

Balloon Fighter cautiously looked around, getting ready to attack Meta-Knight once he reappeared. His hands were balled into fists.

Meta-Knight appeared at the head of the ship and stood still, waiting for the fighter?s next move. The ship started to rumble a bit, making a Bomb-omb slide at Meta-Knight?s feet.

Balloon Fighter didn?t see the bomb and flew full speed at Meta-Knight. The Bomb-omb stood up and walked towards the enraged fighter?

Meta-Knight shielded himself with his cape as he heard the inevitable explosion and the defeated cry of Balloon Fighter. Once the knight was sure he was safe, he threw off his cape just in time to see Balloon Fighter disappear in a coloured light.

The match was over, the stage started to fade and Meta-Knight safely floated down to the ground.

?This game?s winner is?Meta-Knight!!!!? The voice shouted, as more applause was heard.

?You know, Meta-Knight was better then he let on?? Retro told Mage.

?Where does the applause and voice keep coming from?? Mage asked aloud, ignoring Retro.

Meta-Knight walked towards Retro and Meta-Knight, ?Congratulations on winning.? Mage said. The metallic knight stopped and nodded.

?Yeah, that was awesome when you flew in the air and kicked the balloons and he was all like, ?No Way!!!?? Retro added.

Mage and Meta-Knight looked at Retro, like he was crazy?well, crazier.

?What?? Retro asked, confused.

The Lights on the coliseum walls started to turn colour again. This time, they were a gray colour. The ground was covered in snow and there were terrifying towers around the area. There was a large electric fence circling the entire stage.

?Clear the area so the next match can begin?? A voice announced.

?Seriously, where?s that voice coming from?? Mage asked, slightly annoyed.

Mage and Retro looked over where Meta-Knight was, but he was nowhere to be found.

?Creepy?? Retro commented.

Meta-Knight placed his right hand on the rusted doorknob of the lounge. He quickly pulled away after he felt a strong shock when he made contact with it.

?What do you want?? The knight asked coldly without moving his head.

Meta-Knight heard a laugh behind him, ?The boss would like to see you?? A robotic voice stated.

The knight sighed as he opened the lounge?s door. ?Sylux?? he muttered before turning around but nobody was behind him. Meta-Knight cursed under his breath before entering the lounge.

To Be Continued...